girls clothes including next 9-12 ,12-18 lots to come

can i have the jeans the dress and the top please (the hoodie) x

Can I have 51, the denim dress to the right of it and the jeans directly below the little sister top (51) please (what sizes are these too?)

Oh looks like amazed got there first lol, sorry I'll just have the little sister top (number 51) (and the dress/jeans if they do become available)

can i have lil sister top aswell x (if not gone)

oh looks like amazed got there first lol, sorry i'll just have the little sister top (number 51) (and the dress/jeans if they do become available)

u got the lil sister top hun will add now x

lol 3 items going on then thats a load to stick in the wash, still more but ill do my housework and feed maddam then possibly a load on before school run or just after, need to keep up with washing as listed it.lol

cool i can turn my computer off too then. lol

is there any more 9-12 to come?

also dont suppose you have any 6-9 months? x

When you've got a minute hun could you give me a breakdown of how much everything is I've bought, so I know where I'm up to with my spending LOL :haha:

57 sold to sam lol, right more late afternoon now, getting these washed and bagged up.x as for 6-9 might be the odd bit floating but not 100% 9-12 and 12-18 deffo thou dresses and bits too and shoes, its chucked all over my eldests bed at the mo she wont be pleased haha

when you've got a minute hun could you give me a breakdown of how much everything is i've bought, so i know where i'm up to with my spending lol :haha:

sam hun if u go back to a few pages back, ive been adding all ur stuff up there. Just going to add 57 on it now x

Amazed ur totals r on page 1, lolly page 4, and sam page 5. Have added each item on as u asking for them lol x

Ahhh perfect, you're very organised, I'm taking note for when I sell my girls stuff.....got so much, it's crazy how much little people can actually have LOL :haha:

hehehe sam i have baby brain if im not organised ill go crackers, if u see stuff has been removed its cos its been washed dried and ready lol. should be easier now im on a ball. lol

48, 49, and 50 posted?

Please PM as I will NO DOUBT forget to check back, blimin' baby brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->