Girls I need some help...

diapermomma11

Reaction score
I need to loose about 10 pounds not even loose it just tone up ove very tiny to begin with but im.not feeling the pouch I got going on. I always say im going to loose the weight im.gonna tone up im going to eat healthy...but I never do. I work overnights and cant help but eat junk. Im the type of person that doesnt see results right away I think its doing nothing and go back to my old habits. I need help or advice :(

My advice, stop eating crap and exercise :thumbup:

Yeah, that is tough. What I do is while exercising, I picture what I want to look like at the end of all this hard work. And honestly, once you get in a good workout and eating routine, its SO easy to lose weight (I've lost 80lbs) And yeah, I used to give up. I would think, what is the point. Just keep coming back EVERY day! And you WILL get results!! I have faith in you!!

You just have to tell yourself, each day, you're getting closer to the you, you want to be! And you will get there! :) You can do it!! :D

That's a good one!!! haha never heard of that. I have some "Skinny" clothes haning around my kitchen for inspiration. I got into my pair of pants that was hanging off my fridge door.

If you are already tiny then it's likely that you are "skinny fat" - low body weight but high body fat and low muscle mass. Eating and lifting hard is the answer. It won't come fast.

Yeah, basically what Aliss said, Lifting weights will help with that.

Do you have a workout partner? Good luck with your weight loss journey

Id Like to Have a workout partner I don't see any of my friends because I'm young and they don't understand that I have a kid and he's my life. They're all about partying. My fiance claims he wants to loose weight with me, but then when I ask him to run with me or workout with me he says he's to tired. I'm tired too I run on 10 hours of sleep for three days I still try to work out with him. He's just lazy. I should try to take fat or skinny pics up around the house. The reason I eat crap is because I'm on the go at night I stop at the gas station for my lunch break food. Not much HEALTHY variety there.

Just get him up! Tell him that he'll feel better and can relax after you go for a run. That's what I had to do, now if we don't work out it feels like weird haha

Id Like to Have a workout partner I don't see any of my friends because I'm young and they don't understand that I have a kid and he's my life.

I know how you feel, i'm young mum too and all my friends just eat junk and i'm trying to get back to pp weight, not very helpful. i don't have any advice on how to successfully loose weight as i'm like you and always give in after week or two and don't see enough change :dohh: if you fancy trying to keep each other motivated then you can always pm me :thumbup: x

Id Like to Have a workout partner I don't see any of my friends because I'm young and they don't understand that I have a kid and he's my life.

I know how you feel, i'm young mum too and all my friends just eat junk and i'm trying to get back to pp weight, not very helpful. i don't have any advice on how to successfully loose weight as i'm like you and always give in after week or two and don't see enough change :dohh: if you fancy trying to keep each other motivated then you can always pm me :thumbup: x

sorry I'm new and don't exactly know what pm is...hah...but yes I would love if we could keep each other motivated!

it's private message :) if it's easier could always add me on fb or msn? x

Id Like to Have a workout partner I don't see any of my friends because I'm young and they don't understand that I have a kid and he's my life. They're all about partying. My fiance claims he wants to loose weight with me, but then when I ask him to run with me or workout with me he says he's to tired. I'm tired too I run on 10 hours of sleep for three days I still try to work out with him. He's just lazy. I should try to take fat or skinny pics up around the house. The reason I eat crap is because I'm on the go at night I stop at the gas station for my lunch break food. Not much HEALTHY variety there.

I hope I don't come across as mean, because I'm just trying to motivate you...

All I see in that paragraph is excuses. If you want to get fitter you need to think POSITIVE.

So you can't buy a healthy lunch? Make one from home in advance as a packed lunch. Then you control what you're eating AND save money. Your fiancé won't exercise? Start without him and when he sees you doing it, he'll probably join in. Use an online support website live live strong.com and find online support and workout partners rather than real life ones.

Everyone has reasons why they can't, or won't exercise and those people stay fat. You need to get up and realise that you are the only one who can make you better. No one else. Sitting moaning about your weight isn't going to fix it.

You CAN do it, 10lbs is not an unrealistic goal. You could shift that weight in 4-5 weeks. Just think, this time next month you could be feeling better, fitter, happier with your body, etc. Slug it out for a month and you'll feel loads better.

I hope I don't come across as mean, because I'm just trying to motivate you...

All I see in that paragraph is excuses. If you want to get fitter you need to think POSITIVE.

So you can't buy a healthy lunch? Make one from home in advance as a packed lunch. Then you control what you're eating AND save money. Your fiancé won't exercise? Start without him and when he sees you doing it, he'll probably join in. Use an online support website live live strong.com and find online support and workout partners rather than real life ones.

Everyone has reasons why they can't, or won't exercise and those people stay fat. You need to get up and realise that you are the only one who can make you better. No one else. Sitting moaning about your weight isn't going to fix it.

You CAN do it, 10lbs is not an unrealistic goal. You could shift that weight in 4-5 weeks. Just think, this time next month you could be feeling better, fitter, happier with your body, etc. Slug it out for a month and you'll feel loads better.

No not mean very truthful. I do have excuses, and I am extremely negative so I find it hard to stay positive about the situation. I do work out in front of my fiance and he doesn't care, just watches TV. I think he's a lost cause. I have been working out a lot this week. Im hoping I stick to it. I wish my son was a little older so I'd have to chase him around outside! Your right though I will feel better. I already notice a difference from working out for a week!

The last little paragraph is very motivating thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->