girls items & clothes newborn to -18-24! add my selling page and get BOGOF! bnb only!

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

I HAVE A LARGE RANGE OF LOVELY NEXT, MONSOON, LOADS MORE BRANDS BABY K AND BABY BAKER GIRLS CLOTHES, I'VE SET UP THIS FB PAGE OF ALL THE CLOTHES AS MY DAUGHTER GROWS OUT OF THINGS ALSO HAVE ALBUMS OF ITEMS NOT YET FOR SALE SO PEOPLE CAN GET FIRST DIBS :)

THIS IS THE LINK

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003188479693

I Currently have just uploaded a LARGE amount of baby girls clothes most items are just £1 and then postage add me and take a look x

lol are you able to add me hun and possibly like the items? lol just that I have so much im not 100 percent which ones your talking about x

Its a next one with a hat and a dark blue tu one. The next one is in the next file. xx

ahhh I know which one the xmas pink next one and the bnwt tu one.

I could do them both for £10.52 posted, that covers the fee's the next one is £7 to buy instore so I just want the money to cover that rather than taking it back so means you get the tu one for free just want the postage to cover it so comes to a total of £10.52 xx

I can see now:)
Which bits are 1 pound though/

any of the items that are £3 posted huni, I will combine it for you and also if you tell me the items etc I will do a deal etc :)

Can you reserve the polka dot red and white dress from primary hunxx

i cant find the 18-24 bits hun x

I will bump up the 18-24 bits now hun the album will be on the top of my wall if you have a look now x ignore prices I will do reductions on more than one item bought x

If you guys add me on facebook selling page and message me saying your from baby and bump! I will do buy one get one free for you :)

i cant find and 6-9 or 9-12 am i being blind?

both have been sold hun, its all sold really fast x there is even more albums not just the ones you see, you can click more photo albums and about 20 come up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->