Girls middle name help!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So we found out were having a girl! I already have a daughter called Millie Jade.. now we both like the name Mia for a girl so I think that's pretty set.. but middle name wise I'm split.

Mia Rose or Mia Louise.

Rose doesn't really have meaning behind it i just think it's pretty. But Louise is my middle name and it goes nicely doesn't it? And my daughter has my first name as a middle so I think It might be nice?

Let me know what you all think!

They both sound nice but I like the meaning behind Mia Louise and it's nice for both of them to have part of your name as theirs. :)

I like Rose more than Louise (although Louise is pretty), but since Louise has meaning behind it I'd probably go with that.

I'm not a fan of Louise if I am being honest but if it's your middle name I say go for it. And it has a nicer ring to it than Rose. :)

Well girls, I loved Louise but, I've kind of let my daughter choose so she feels involved and she really wants rose so, looks like we're going to have a Mia Rose on the way 😁

Maybe it's just me but when I say Mia Louise in my head it doesn't sound right, I personally think Rose sounds better but my daughter has my middle name and it didn't flow at all with her birth last name but I picked it anyway as it was special to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->