Girls name.....

missZOEEx

Isaac'sMummy<3
Reaction score
Honest opinions on:
Eden Memphis-Rose/Roze?
OR Azaria Eleanor-Rose?

My great grandmothers name is Eleanor May - so am trying to incorporate Eleanor or her initials EM. Any suggestions would be amazing!

Thanks!

Individually I like Rose (not keen on Roze though), Eleanor and Azaria. I think the double barel looks a bit odd though, more so as its in the middle names. Have you considered having two middle names instead?

Ive only seen rose a Roze (well one is Rozie) twice and i tend to think of it as masculine

I love Memphis such a lovely name and goes beautifully with Eden so that would be my choice

The name wouldn't actually be hyphenated - I just chucked the hyphen in so that everyone would understand its a second middle name rather than Rose being the surname. But thanks ladies! :)

They are both really pretty names, but Eden wins for me, love that name :flower: and Rose spelt in the traditional way :thumbup:

I prefer Eden Eleanor Rose. Maybe even Eden Eleanora Rose to change things up a bit :flower:.

I must say, I actually prefer Azaria better than Eden.
Azaria Eleanor Rose looks pretty to me. Or what about Azaria May?

I love Azaria. Eden is Ok. I think Memphis is a great middle name! I would have said Azaria Memphis Rose, but that doesn't incorporate Eleanor May. So yes I would do Azaria Eleanor Rose. Gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->