Girls names...

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
So I have 2 girls names picked out for LO. One of which I had chosen for DS1 which I loved! The other one I said 10 weeks ago (before I knew!) that if I was to have another I would use it! I can't decide on middles names though. I love the name Layla and Eliza but I can't decide on middle names.

So far for Layla-Grace I have:
Layla-Grace Ann
Layla-Grace Rose

And Eliza I like:
Eliza-Ann
Eliza-Lily
Eliza-Rose

I am swaying towards Layla-Grace Ann but unsure! :shrug:

I don't have ANY boys names chosen! Maybe that's a sign? Haha

i love all the names but i think Layla Grace with another name sounds too much but its you choice :) love the names tho x

I LOVE ELiza Rose. LO's cousin is called Eliza and I'm secretly gutted because it'd be weird if I ever wanted to use it lol.

I also think Layla-grace with another name sounds a bit of a mouthful. I would personally stick with just Layla-Grace

Eliza is lovely too. Eliza-lily and Eliza-rose are my favourites or even Eliza-Grace?

i want a name where I can have either Rose (Mothers middle name) or Ann (My grandmothers & OHs Mothers name in) it will more than likely be silent like my sons his is Kian Cody Michael (Michael after his Dad).

Choosing names are so hard lol

Im not a huge fan of Layla as its pretty common and personally hate the name Grace and dont think they flow at all - sorry

Eliza-lily is really cute though

or what about: Eliza Lily-Ann or Eliza Rose-Ann?

Rose-Ann seems really cute because of the family connections

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->