girls names

armychicmkm

3rd Tri - Woohoo!
Reaction score
Just wanted to see other people's opinions. We've been mostly with Natalie but also really like Cecilia and OH likes Ida quite a bit.

Natalie Rose
Cecilia Rose
Cecilia Mae
Ida Marie

Natalie and Cecila are really nice. Ida is an absolute no no for me whatsoever

Ida seems to be a love or hate name from everyone else I've asked about it. I think Joe likes it more because it was his great-grandma's name and he was really close with her.

aww I think Ida is a very cute name. I like Natalie the best though.

I like those names, Cecilia Rose is gorgeous.

I think Ida is lovely but I'd put it with Rose.

x

Cecilia Rose is really pretty!

Lx

Cecilia... Natalie... Well at least I'm stuck between 2 and not 10! And they've been the same two for the past 19 weeks so I guess that says something. I just need to have 2 girls! Anyone know how to turn a 19 week baby into twins?

I relly like the name Natalie, but Cecilia Rose is such a pretty name - non sure you can do much about having twins by 19 weeks :rofl:

Natalie Rose is really pretty. You could always wait and see which one she looks more like :D

Natalie we like just because.
However, we both like using family names. I've been trying to like Cecilia Mae more because Cecilia was the name of my and OH's great-grandmas and Mae is the middle name of his grandma and my grandma. Joe already nixed Natalie Mae.

Completely hung up on both names with Rose as a middle name so whichever one I decide for this baby any second girl will probably have the other name - but I can't have two girls with the same middle name! Well I guess I probably could but it just doesn't seem right.

I think pregnancy has taken the last remaining shreds of my sanity and completely destroyed them.

Natalie Rose is really pretty. You could always wait and see which one she looks more like :D

That's partly why I've been waffling on Natalie. I picture a Natalie as dark haired and dark eyed. Hubby and I are both light. We are completely recessive genes. So if my understanding of genetics is correct - there ain't no way this baby can be dark unless my husband lied about being the one to get me knocked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->