NB

12. £.17 coat
21. sleepbag £1.50

0-3
33. Disney dress + tights £1.75

3-6 ugg boots?

Is that the ugg boots without tags? if it is then

£2.61 delivery, say £8.50 altogether? :flower:

hey hun do you have anything other than "4. Newborn Dress & /matching knickers MATALAN With Tags £1.50" with tag? also can i have a total for:

4. Newborn Dress & /matching knickers MATALAN With Tags £1.50
17. Newborn Extra Frilly Socks New £1.00
Shoes 0-3 Dunnes & Hello Kitty £1 Each

Received my items today. Thank you very much :thumbup:

x

hey hun do you have anything other than "4. Newborn Dress & /matching knickers MATALAN With Tags £1.50" with tag? also can i have a total for:

4. Newborn Dress & /matching knickers MATALAN With Tags £1.50
17. Newborn Extra Frilly Socks New £1.00
Shoes 0-3 Dunnes & Hello Kitty £1 Each

No I don't have anything in that size new with tags sorry.

The total for all 4 items is £4.50 and P&P will be £1.80 thanks

Received my items today. Thank you very much :thumbup:

x

Glad you are pleased, sorry it took a little longer than expected I didn't get posing the items until Wednesday! :flower:

How much for the newborn matalan dress new with tags posted?

Thanks

xx

hi im interested in some of your 0-3 but can't afford to pay for them till 25th when OH gets paid again as went bit mad on baby clothes buying this month would it be alright to hold these ones for me please if not then dont worry.
If you can hold them could i have numbers 22,24,31,32,35,38 and 41 the white pair please.

hi im interested in some of your 0-3 but can't afford to pay for them till 25th when OH gets paid again as went bit mad on baby clothes buying this month would it be alright to hold these ones for me please if not then dont worry.
If you can hold them could i have numbers 22,24,31,32,35,38 and 41 the white pair please.

Actually depending on how much it all comes to and how much we have left in bank i might be able to pay this month.

Forget to take numbers of the items but I would like -

Newborn Pink Lined Mac Coat Dunnes £1.75
Newborn Disney 101 Dalmation Outfit £1.75
0-3 Gorgeous Summer Dress

How much posted please?

Actually depending on how much it all comes to and how much we have left in bank i might be able to pay this month.

The P&P comes to £3.20 and there has been some interest in items so I don't know if I can put them on hold atm, sorry. The total for all items is £10.25, let me know if you are still interested thanks :flower:

Forget to take numbers of the items but I would like -

Newborn Pink Lined Mac Coat Dunnes £1.75
Newborn Disney 101 Dalmation Outfit £1.75
0-3 Gorgeous Summer Dress

How much posted please?

Hi, the P&P is £2.20 making it a total of £7.70 posted.

Just letting you know there has been some interest in one of the items listed above, just a matter of waiting to see who gets back to me thanks :flower:

If you still have the tartan skirt and the sparkly black shoes i may take them off you at end of month depending on if we can afford to buy some more clothes for her amount i have bought this month think have to be careful with nexts months money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->