**Girls Newborn, 0-3, 3-6 Prices Start From Just 75p!**

Newborn 3x Frilly Pants George £0.75
Newborn NEXT Denim Dress £1.75

how much for these with postage?

How much would 3 be posted, is it faded or any bobbling? xx

How much would 3 be posted, is it faded or any bobbling? xx

No fading & doesn't seem bobbled to me, here are a few pics of it in the natural light just to show & you can also zoom on those links :)

https://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/?action=view&current=SDC12527.jpg

https://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/?action=view&current=SDC12528.jpg

Aww thats lovely. How much would it be posted hun?

xx

Aww thats lovely. How much would it be posted hun?

xx

Hi, sorry I'm only getting back to you now, I've been so busy over the weekend! The p&p will be £1.80, that gives you a total of £3.55 :flower:

hiya honey - whats the best price posted for number 3 and 33? xx

hiya honey - whats the best price posted for number 3 and 33? xx

P&P will prob be £2.20 for those 2, or if you live close you could always collect or even at the next NI crew meet, I haven't been to one yet I'll have to definitely get to the next one! x

Suppose you couldnt hold number 34 for me till 25th when my OH gets paid again could you?Been eyeing that up ever since i ordered the other bits off you way back

How much for the following with P&P:

0-3 Puffball top & Leggings Dunnes £1.25
0-3 Disney Piglet Faux Fur Coat £2.00

Hiya hun whats the best price you could do on the newborn next dress with green vest and newborn jeans and top set?

xx

Suppose you couldnt hold number 34 for me till 25th when my OH gets paid again could you?Been eyeing that up ever since i ordered the other bits off you way back

No probs, thats on hold for you x

How much for the following with P&P:

0-3 Puffball top & Leggings Dunnes £1.25
0-3 Disney Piglet Faux Fur Coat £2.00

I didn't read this post until after I put it on hold for the girl that posted before you :dohh: sorry, are you still interested in the coat? x

I'm interested in numbers 2,8,15,18,30,33,39 how much posted any bobbles/fading/stains? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->