Girls NEXT, M&S & Pumpkin Patch, all 6-9 months - Offers on everything!

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Clearing out the best bits of Katie's wardrobe, these things no longer fit her.

All in VGC.

Offers on everything please, just want them sold :D

1. Next 6-9 month tutu, long sleeved top and matching tights. Worn twice, so cute on! sold

2. M&S Jeans, 6-9 months

3. NEXT dunagrees, 6-9 months SOLD

4. NEXT combat trousers, 6-9 months SOLD

5. M&S Jeans, 6-9 months

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
6. NEXT 6-9 month 'chasing butterflies' t-shirt, immaculate SOLD

7. Pumpkin patch dress (6-12 months) & white NEXT leggings (6-9 months)

Attachments

• 9999.jpg
    9999.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
am interested in 6+4 if she doesnt want them xx

am interested in 6+4 if she doesnt want them xx

£1.70 postage, £2.50 combats & £1.50 tshirt - I'll give the other lady chance to reply but if she doesn't want the combats they are yours :) xxxx

Can I just have the dungarees please? The other lady can have the combats :)

Was too slow, i wanted the first picture and the dungerees :(

Oooo i thought someone had asked for the first picture too...how much hun? xx

Has any of the other buyers recieved their items from this thread??? xx

Well i wouldnt buy from this member sent cash for a sleepsuit months ago, take a look at her visitor page, asked about delivery and told someone else posted on her behalf and she would look into it but i have not had any reply or refund or offer of prof of postage to claim myself, i think this member is rude not to get back to me after leaving messages on the visitor page as the inbox is always full ...........
Also changed her screen name in the hope we dont notice!

Well i wouldnt buy from this member sent cash for a sleepsuit months ago, take a look at her visitor page, asked about delivery and told someone else posted on her behalf and she would look into it but i have not had any reply or refund or offer of prof of postage to claim myself, i think this member is rude not to get back to me after leaving messages on the visitor page as the inbox is always full ...........
Also changed her screen name in the hope we dont notice!

I don't know what you problem is with me? I have refunded your money, yes I didn't get back to you straight away but I was moving house, sorry if refunding £3 or whatever it was wasn't my top priority...my inbox was full because I wasn't getting online v often and when I was, it was on my fone which was super slow. It's not my fault if stuff got lost in the post but I have given you your money back! :shrug:

I had actually PM'd everyone who has bought stuff off me and explained the situation - and I am in the process of refunding them via paypal.

Your comment about my screen name....all that happens is all my old posts/threads are still there just under a new name....all you'd need to do is go onto the thread where you bought the item & it's still there. I actually changed it because I've got someone IRL noseying about me on here, not so you couldn't find me.

The three ladies who bought items off me on this thread have now been refunded.

If someone could confirm this I'd appreciate it seeing as I'm made out to be a horrible seller....I've had some personal issues, I have no car to get to the post office, hense the refunds. Yes I should have let people know sooner, but tbh this has been the last thing on my mind....sorry for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->