Girls NEXT, M&S & Pumpkin Patch, all 6-9 months - Offers on everything!

well i was refunded but i was never contacted to be told this ;/

well i was refunded but i was never contacted to be told this ;/

I did you all at once so that no one said they hadn't been refunded when others had. I did put a message in the refund box to explain why so didn't PM you cos I'd have said the exact same thing so I didn't think it was necessary.

Well i wouldnt buy from this member sent cash for a sleepsuit months ago, take a look at her visitor page, asked about delivery and told someone else posted on her behalf and she would look into it but i have not had any reply or refund or offer of prof of postage to claim myself, i think this member is rude not to get back to me after leaving messages on the visitor page as the inbox is always full ...........
Also changed her screen name in the hope we dont notice!

I don't know what you problem is with me? I have refunded your money, yes I didn't get back to you straight away but I was moving house, sorry if refunding £3 or whatever it was wasn't my top priority...my inbox was full because I wasn't getting online v often and when I was, it was on my fone which was super slow. It's not my fault if stuff got lost in the post but I have given you your money back! :shrug:
I had actually PM'd everyone who has bought stuff off me and explained the situation - and I am in the process of refunding them via paypal.

Your comment about my screen name....all that happens is all my old posts/threads are still there just under a new name....all you'd need to do is go onto the thread where you bought the item & it's still there. I actually changed it because I've got someone IRL noseying about me on here, not so you couldn't find me.

Sent you a pm, i have not had a refund ?

my paypal is now saying i was not refunded.. i thought i saw it yesterday but i oviosly read it wrong or it was cancelled (if thats possible) i can 100% confirm that i have had no refund though

My refund is completed and the funds have been sent back onto my card according to my account history. x

my paypal is now saying i was not refunded.. i thought i saw it yesterday but i oviosly read it wrong or it was cancelled (if thats possible) i can 100% confirm that i have had no refund though

I haven't cancelled it - I don't see that is even possible. As you can see my paypal says refund completed and this was checked 2 mins ago, the funds have left my account (well paypal balance which was £15 something and after refunds is now £0 so every last penny has been refunded) so if something has gone wrong it's not from my side sorry.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe