Give me your vote!

Montana

Reaction score
FC0ACD33-C90D-432D-842A-209EDF39AD6A.jpeg

Is that what I think it is?
I had an early scan because I have been cramping terribly the last couple of days. Hcg numbers look great:
12dpo- 235, progesterone- 40
14dpo- 547
17dpo- 2461

I’ve had a feeling that it’s twins (is that crazy?) and now I’m thinking I’m right?

What do you guys think?
One baby, 2 babies, we don’t care, but now I’m on edge.

Could be the cyst on your ovary that sustains the pregnancy...did the scanner say twins? They arent usually that far apart if it is twins

Could be the cyst on your ovary that sustains the pregnancy...did the scanner say twins? They arent usually that far apart if it is twins

Thanks for your reply! I am 100% sure it is not my ovary. This is a really early scan (not even 5 weeks yet), so the image is zoomed in. The white line under the possible sacs is my uterine lining.

Doctor didn’t say much of anything. He says he possibly sees “things happening”, but wouldn’t tell anything beyond that.

I wanted to update because it was always frustrating to read someone’s similar experience and not hear what the outcome was. I had an ultrasound and it is twins. I am shocked even though I had a feeling it was. Anyways, maybe this can be useful to someone in the future.
smiley-smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.KWimZAmNlY.gif

8050E74E-6BF2-4E26-9B9A-45C42ADC587C.jpeg

Congratulations! You had excellent instincts!

Omg I so hope I get twins !
Do you feel any different with a twin pregnancy so far ?

Omg I so hope I get twins !
Do you feel any different with a twin pregnancy so far ?

Yes, very different. My hcg numbers were more than double this time than with my Singleton pregnancies. Got a positive hpt at 8dpo. I also feel much sicker this time around, more bloated, more everything.

But I never wished for twins as I already have 3 kids. These will be 4 & 5.

Oh hon that's amazing congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"