Giving gripe water...

starrybean

Proud Mom of One
Reaction score
How are you supposed to give gripe water when they don't give you a spoon or syringe??!:dohh:

we measured it on a medical spoon and put it in her bottle. we used one we have for our own medicines obviously we washed and sterilised it first lol

i think with the boots one you get a spoon and tbh i find it much better than the traditional brands x

i use the little spoon we got with calpol and give it straight to LO like i would medicine. it really does work in settling him.

I measure it on a calpol spoon and add it into bottles x

I've given it to him via a syringe I got with some antibiotics as he doesn't have bottles x

I measured (5ml) it out in measuring spoon and poured it into the cap just to see - and it fit perfectly! However, when I tried to give it to Erin, it went everywhere!!!! At first I used the teat of a bottle which wored fine, but then I bought a plastic syringe from boots for 60p!

i use a syringe to measure 5ml and put it in some cooled boiled water, if i just use the syringe she chokes abit and spits it all back out

I use an infacol syringe (takes a lot of syringing tho :haha)

We got a syringe from the chemist...they gave it us free! hehe

But Joshua we used to dip his dummy in it, he never ha d full dose but it helped

with a spoon (the one from the calpol is good), although we never used it as LO hated the taste and spat it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->