Giving just a moment to all the good OH's out there!

themaybaby

Reaction score
I hear so many stories on here about horrible boyfriends, ex's, husbands, and how they aren't supportive or helping.. Well I have the most amazing man in the world! He will cook, clean. do laundry, he helps me do MY HAIRRR even!! He will wake up in the middle of the night and get out of bed if I need anything. Sometime I think how could I have gotten such a good guy, and just before I was gonna give up on finding anyone! I'm so thankful! Who else wants to brag about there amazing man!

I don't feel I could be any happier or luckier with a man- and I had to kiss a fair share of frogs before I found him.

Happiness is there for everyone, and I do think that the ladies that go through hard times are admirable for having the balls to not compromise and keep looking for the right one.

:flower:

I don't feel I could be any happier or luckier with a man- and I had to kiss a fair share of frogs before I found him.

Happiness is there for everyone, and I do think that the ladies that go through hard times are admirable for having the balls to not compromise and keep looking for the right one.

:flower:

I hope they all find their knights in shining armor

I hear so many stories on here about horrible boyfriends, ex's, husbands, and how they aren't supportive or helping.. Well I have the most amazing man in the world! He will cook, clean. do laundry, he helps me do MY HAIRRR even!! He will wake up in the middle of the night and get out of bed if I need anything. Sometime I think how could I have gotten such a good guy, and just before I was gonna give up on finding anyone! I'm so thankful! Who else wants to brag about there amazing man!

Couldn't have said it much better myself. :)

Awww what a lovely post.
I totally agree though. I am so thankful for my DF, he is so understanding of my hormonal moods and knows just how to handle me. He is willing to do anything for me.....i mean today i dropped an open pot of paint al over the carpet (seriously its everywhere!) and he was calm and was like 'dont stress yourself out your pregnant, these things happen dont worry' and he cleaned it up for me hehe. I met him on a music website about 9 years ago and i knew instantly he was the one....now here we are engaged with a house, a daughter and another on the way :)

Congratulations to all those women who have managed to find 'the one' and keep on looking to the ones who havent cos he/she are out there for you. :)

xXx

I have a good man :) He sticks by me, he stands up for me, he helps around the house, he cooks - he brought me breakfast in bed this morning :D

He started off pretty average as he took a little growing up, but he has definitely turned into the perfect man for me. I love him with all of my being.

I also kissed a LOT of frogs before finding this prince charming.

I also have an amazing husband. He's been nothing but supportive and lovely. I am so thankful to have found him.

I feel the same! I've had an awful stomach bug which lasted 11 days, he did everything! Looked after our little boy, took my dog out, laundry etc, i LOVE him!

i have an amazing husband. Cooks, cleans, works all week, spoils us, lets me lie in at the weekends, rubs my feet, and is the most loving and silly daddy ever!

I am grateful for my Fiance, he has been AMAZING. Not only is he sweet and supportive.. He just cleaned our entire apartment, including laundry, cooked dinner tonight (frozen stir fry as he can't "cook" :haha: ) he has taken over cleaning litter boxes and taking the dog out.. and had run out a zillion times for my cravings. Love love love him!

DH has been wonderful! He also has been doing the cooking, cleaning and the laundry. He drives me to work and picks me up. Not long ago we were going to the store and I was walking down our front steps (it had just snowed) and he instinctively held out his arm so I could hold onto him without falling. He is currently at the store right now buying salt to put down so I don't fall and injure myself or the baby. He is so helpful without being patronizing or smothering me. I thank God for him!

And I want to say, he isn't doing this simply because I'm pregnant. That's the kind of guy he has been.

Awww what a lovely post.
I totally agree though. I am so thankful for my DF, he is so understanding of my hormonal moods and knows just how to handle me. He is willing to do anything for me.....i mean today i dropped an open pot of paint al over the carpet (seriously its everywhere!) and he was calm and was like 'dont stress yourself out your pregnant, these things happen dont worry' and he cleaned it up for me hehe. I met him on a music website about 9 years ago and i knew instantly he was the one....now here we are engaged with a house, a daughter and another on the way :)

Congratulations to all those women who have managed to find 'the one' and keep on looking to the ones who havent cos he/she are out there for you. :)

xXx

He sounds awesome!!

Love this post, my partner is amazing, and an amazing dad! He cooks, cleans, he's busy building me an office downstairs so I can work from home once baby arrives!

Had a few moments where I want to scream at him but I think he has those moments with me to!

My OH is amazing! We totally adore each other it's amazing. He will do anything for me and I appreciate him soooo much :)
He's perfect and I don't know how I would do this without him
x

ive never got a bad word to say about my man im a lucky lady he has his down sides and is not perfect but who is.... wouldnt trade for the world, he has took my 4 nearly 5 year old on since she was just turned 3 and treats her like his own he is goin to be a fantastic daddy <3 xx

These posts are soo heart warming its lovely to think that there are real honest good men out there these men all sound like life keepers your all a bunch of very lucky ladies :) x

My husband is a good man too :cloud9: he has his moments but is generally so involved with me and caitlyn and looks after us well xx

LOVE THIS POST!! my OH is amazing, he does the washing cooking etc even shaves my legs for me now it is to uncomfortable!! he is 10 years older than me and i have found my man for keeps, not all the little boys i have been with!! Love you so much rich <3 xxxxxxxxxx

I so agree with you my husband is amazing and treats me like a princess! I can never fault him he is so kind and im very lucky to have him x

I love my hubby last night for example I had a bout of food poisoning and as I was on the loo ( sorry tmi ) I was sick all over the bathroom floor, and he was just like don't worry I will sort it out! So he donned his rubber gloves and cleaned up! Got me a glass of water and a blanket and made me lye down on the sofa :)

Then this morning I woke up at 6 and said im hungry, he laughed at me but took the duvet downstairs got me some cereal and we snuggled on the sofa and watched last nights x factor together :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->