giving up on night time cloth..

Yeah, as long as you and Layla are happy and well slept it doesn't matter what she wears! Glad you had a good night :)

OK little update.. Laylas had a sposie on last night and slept 7 -6, so this just confirms that cloth just isnt right at night for us as the night before in a BG she woke every hour atleast!

Yay for sleep!! :happydance: I didn't mean to sound preachy in my earlier post..sorry if it came off that way! :dohh: I was just trying to give a tip as to what I've found works, but I DEFINITELY know that what's right for one baby is not the same for another.
Good luck!

OK little update.. Laylas had a sposie on last night and slept 7 -6, so this just confirms that cloth just isnt right at night for us as the night before in a BG she woke every hour atleast!

Yay for sleep!! :happydance: I didn't mean to sound preachy in my earlier post..sorry if it came off that way! :dohh: I was just trying to give a tip as to what I've found works, but I DEFINITELY know that what's right for one baby is not the same for another.
Good luck!

No it didnt at all hun dont worry :flower: Thankyou for the tips, and if I hadnt tried other tips alreay and spent all the £££££ that I have on cloth I'd be up for giving it a go, but have just decided for now sposies are the better option for nights. :D Maybe one day we'll give it another try. x

Good luck!

No it didnt at all hun dont worry :flower: Thankyou for the tips, and if I hadnt tried other tips alreay and spent all the £££££ that I have on cloth I'd be up for giving it a go, but have just decided for now sposies are the better option for nights. :D Maybe one day we'll give it another try. x

Okay, good. I felt bad! :blush:
I'm somewhat of a lurker around here. I joined BNB when I first found that I was pregnant, and have been hooked on reading ever since. I feel like I know you girls! Actually, you girls in the Natural Parenting section are what made me make the leap to cloth. I'm so happy I did!

Good luck!

Okay, good. I felt bad! :blush:
I'm somewhat of a lurker around here. I joined BNB when I first found that I was pregnant, and have been hooked on reading ever since. I feel like I know you girls! Actually, you girls in the Natural Parenting section are what made me make the leap to cloth. I'm so happy I did!

Aah cool! Glad you decided to go with cloth. Less lurking and more chatting now missey! We dont bite haha, although we will get you hooked on shopping for nappies... :dohh: Im sure you're very aware how addictive it is... :blush:

We too had to go to disposables at night. Claire is just too much of a heavy wetter. :hugs: Don't feel bad hun!

Dont feel bad, I had to put Jasmine in huggies overnights because I had the same trouble. Nothing was keeping her dry. I dont think 1 diaper a day is too bad ;)

Dont feel bad, I had to put Jasmine in huggies overnights because I had the same trouble. Nothing was keeping her dry. I dont think 1 diaper a day is too bad ;)

You're right. 1 a day is pretty good going I guess :D

Thanks for all the replies girls! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"