Giving up ttc

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
For the last three years all i have been doing is ttc our first.. Since i misscarried 2 years ago i just feel like my body shuts off when we :sex:

:cry:

I Just want to blooming cry!! It really gets to me when people announce their pregnancy's or just given birth!!! I'm happy for them but really sad at the same time!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR

Hey Tohard2try, I couldn't read this and not respond. Don't give up! I know many people that have taken a while to get pregnant and when they do, it's just the best gift ever. My cousin had 3 miscarriages and just gave birth to her first! Sorry if I'm getting too much into your business, but have you considered other options? Alot of my family members have done IVF and are pretty happy with the results - one of them has twins. Where there's a will, there's a way. Stay positive and have faith and it WILL happen. XOXO

Thank you for replying. yes we've had other options, scans etc. but our gp's dont wanna know!! Were not keen on ivf etc. But your reply has made me realise :) xx

I'm not TTC yet but moving here soon, I just had to reply.

Please stick with it, just take a relaxed approach to it, u may be putting too much pressure on urself. I haven't ever miscarried so don't no how hard it must be but I am very sorry for ur loss, look on the positive side of it tho....u managed to get a bfp, that's a good sign. Do u chart etc to make sure ur bding at the right time? Xx

I know how you feel I've been ttc for just over a year, we will get there soon keep strong xx :hugs:

Hey sweety, I haven't been trying as long plus I've just come off depo so my body is messed up but I'm seriously gonna give up, no longer test or observe any symptoms :(

It's frustrating, I feel like a failure!

Everyone is either expecting or giving birth and I feel like I've ruined my body with stupid birth control and that i will never have another baby again. I'm slightly jealous of my sil who's daughter is under 10 months and she's due another in December!

I did chart but kept missing days.. so gave up. I never know when to :sex: thinks thats the reason why im not getting pregnant.

Thats exactly how i feel... i feel like a big failure.. All i ever want is a bfp. is that too much too ask lol. xx

Have u tried just bd on a regular basis, like every other day or something? Sometimes that's all it takes, ppl sometimes think have sex once a week is enough but in reality its not because sperm will only live up to 5 days if ur cm is hospitable for them if not then it will likely kill them off within a couple of days xx

Yes we bed every 3 days. we used to do every day but it got too much for us both. x

I did chart but kept missing days.. so gave up. I never know when to :sex: thinks thats the reason why im not getting pregnant.

Thats exactly how i feel... i feel like a big failure.. All i ever want is a bfp. is that too much too ask lol. xx

:hugs:

image.jpg

Only just gone and done a ovulation test! I'm 14dpo but don't get this test !!!

It might be the start of your surge - test again this afternoon or tomorrow! Hopefully it'll be positive by then!

I understand how you feel, i also have been ttc for over a year now and nothing has happened. I see piers and family members conceiving like nothing, and it is very frustrating. I think sometimes it's best not too analyze our bodies so much. We have to be patient and have faith. I am new in this site but so far i feel safe talking here, reading about others who understand what i am going through. Maybe taking a break with be healthy and releasing some of that stress.

I just want to be devils advocate here and say don't be so quick to judge ppl who are pregnant, u don't know that they all got pregnant really quick, some of them may have been through horrific time trying, I no it must be very hard when you have been trying for so long but u don't know how many of those women were where u r now. And on that note stay positive because it cud be u sooner than u think.

Have u all been for general check ups? It could be something very simple stopping you conceiving xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->