Glad to be PG in winter not summer!

I live in Hawaii...it's summer here ALL THE TIME! So hot and humid.

Def def glad I'm not giving birth in summer, I've found it unbearable at the best of times and I wasn't even pregnant then.

Im having a April spring baby too... and worried about the ice and snowy winter season. But my thing that keeps me going... is loads of pregnant woman do this every year at winter, we will be okay we just have to wear sensible footwear and be extra extra careful when walking :)

My first came last year in August, you think 30 is hot try 45!! OMG it broke records it was so hot!! I didn't mind it too much as I stayed mostly indoors but it wasn't enjoyable, now I'm afraid I'll look fat and not pregnant in the winter.

Yeah I had callum june 2010 and it was sweltering, not to mention he was in neonatal so we had to have the windows closed of a night in the flat we were in as he had a low temp, it was sooooo hot! Xx

I was so lucky that I got pregnant the very month I wanted to. We started trying early when I read it doesn't happen when you are actually trying lol. It never occurred to me that it would be bad to be pregnant in summer, I just desperately didn't want to have a newborn in a New England winter. I know nothing of children, much less how to keep one in the freezing cold. I want this critter hardy before its first winter! But from what you guys say, for the first time I don't regret that I'm not home in warm California for the pregnancy. Although...like dinkery says, I'm terrified of getting clumsy in ice and snow.

haha i was thinking this too! im due the end of april and im so happy i wont be big and hot in the humid suffocating japanese summer heat! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->