Glee and SYTYCD!!!!

Waiting2bMommy

Levi and Jax's Mommy!
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you watch Glee and So you think you can dance. They are my obsessions right now!!
When they come on I get so excited!!!!:happydance:
The anticipation drives me wild!! :wohoo:

Just wondering if there were others like me! haha:yipee:

A little hyper tonight haha!! :hugs:

Hey there,

I watch glee also. Here in Australia they only air it once a week, which frankly i think isn't enough. I get what you mean when you say the anticipation drives you wild. You're not alone!!

Hey there,

I watch glee also. Here in Australia they only air it once a week, which frankly i think isn't enough. I get what you mean when you say the anticipation drives you wild. You're not alone!!

I know!! Once a week is definately not enough. It's the only show I know I want to buy the seasons on DVD!! I love it!!

Hey there,

I know!! Once a week is definately not enough. It's the only show I know I want to buy the seasons on DVD!! I love it!!

Me too!!!!! It's on tonight at 730. Cant wait!! It drives my OH bonkers, but hey I need to watch something I like too!:smug:

Me too!!!!! It's on tonight at 730. Cant wait!! It drives my OH bonkers, but hey I need to watch something I like too!:smug:

OH loves it! hahaha I made him watch it and he has grown to love it!! I'm watching it right now!!

OH loves it! hahaha I made him watch it and he has grown to love it!! I'm watching it right now!![/QUOTE]

Arent you lucky? Wish my OH would like it.... :growlmad: LOL.. He likes watching Two and a Half Men and an aussie series called Neighbours. I watch those with him!! Oh well... as long as he doesnt interrupt me while im watching Glee i'll be ok! :D

Arent you lucky? Wish my OH would like it.... :growlmad: LOL.. He likes watching Two and a Half Men and an aussie series called Neighbours. I watch those with him!! Oh well... as long as he doesnt interrupt me while im watching Glee i'll be ok! :D

hahaha! The episode is FABULOUS!! It never lets me down, but it said at the end its not coming about until Nov..its not that faraway but I can't go 2ish weeks without it :nope::sad1::cry:

2 weeks is tooooo long! Im having enough trouble with it only being on once a week! :(

One of my friends is on the next season of sytycd australia, i can't wait! It's so much more fun when you know people on reality shows.

One of my friends is on the next season of sytycd australia, i can't wait! It's so much more fun when you know people on reality shows.

How exciting! It would defo make it more fun when u know someone in it.... Lots of luck to your friend!:thumbup:

lol Yeah well do we do get the American one as well but about 3/4 of the way through the last season that they aired here (not sure if it actually was the most recent) they shifted it to a really really late time slot which is a HUGE pain. The finale went till like 4:30 in the morning or something mad. Still watched it mind you.
Even though I already knew who won... damn internet and us being behind!

Heaps more fun. I've known someone in every series so far so going well for entertainment!
My ex housemate was on the masterchef too so i seem to be on quite the run lol

And oh my god I love Glee too. Last nights episode was absolute gold. It was the 'vitamin' episode? Funny stuff. Even OH was cracking up.

lol Yeah well do we do get the American one as well but about 3/4 of the way through the last season that they aired here (not sure if it actually was the most recent) they shifted it to a really really late time slot which is a HUGE pain. The finale went till like 4:30 in the morning or something mad. Still watched it mind you.
Even though I already knew who won... damn internet and us being behind!

Heaps more fun. I've known someone in every series so far so going well for entertainment!
My ex housemate was on the masterchef too so i seem to be on quite the run lol

And oh my god I love Glee too. Last nights episode was absolute gold. It was the 'vitamin' episode? Funny stuff. Even OH was cracking up.

That was a great episode. You guys must be behind us on that too cause we are two episode ahead of that one...i wonder why its different there!

That was a great episode. You guys must be behind us on that too cause we are two episode ahead of that one...i wonder why its different there!

Here in Australia were behind most things. I've been to USA a couple of times (got family in az) and your always ahead, obviously! But not just with tv or the movies, music too...

I LOVE GLEE!!!!! I love SYTYCD too, but did not watch all the auditions this year... totally going to watch it next week for the top 20 dancing.

I LOVE GLEE!!!!! I love SYTYCD too, but did not watch all the auditions this year... totally going to watch it next week for the top 20 dancing.

OMG me too i'm so excited! The top 20 shaped up AWESOME! I'm so super excited for it!

Here in Australia were behind most things. I've been to USA a couple of times (got family in az) and your always ahead, obviously! But not just with tv or the movies, music too...

That's so strange. I didn't know that. I know music is so different everywhere, but I didn't know about TV just seems like it would be so general everywhere. I just ordered some TTC stuff from australia, they have stuff we don't have here at all! I would love to visit there sometime, its always been a dream! I'm super close to Arizona and have family there too!

Make sure you don't drop any names from sytycd or spoilers about glee! lol
Alwaaaays behind. It's so frustrating. But worse when you know that we are like a whole season behind and they start playing re runs and things :wacko: I love Dexter too and we are ridiculously behind in that.

[/QUOTE]

That's so strange. I didn't know that. I know music is so different everywhere, but I didn't know about TV just seems like it would be so general everywhere. I just ordered some TTC stuff from australia, they have stuff we don't have here at all! I would love to visit there sometime, its always been a dream! I'm super close to Arizona and have family there too![/QUOTE]

What does Australia have that you guys dont have in relation to ttc? It took me ages to find a bbt thermometer. I moved from Sydney to Melbourne and finally found one there! Maybe I'm not looking in the right places :blush:

You should defo come to Australia one day, its beautiful!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->