Glee.

i wasnt too pleased that it had changed to sky1 as i only have freeview BUT we've just ordered sky wooooooohhoooooooo GLEE!!!!

Im excited too, I watched the glee project aswell so am looking forward to seeing the people from the in it xx

I can't wait! I hope it's repeated frequently like channel 4, I go on holiday saturday and haven't got + with my virgin package :/

watch it online (*whispers* illegally) if you haven't got sky? I am so freaking excited :D

I can't wait! I hope it's repeated frequently like channel 4, I go on holiday saturday and haven't got + with my virgin package :/

^^ OMG you know what honey, this is what me and my OH did (we are both massive gleeks), he called up Virgin, as we are with them, and pretended that we was moving over to Sky and they ofcourse didn't want us to leave but my OH said on one condition, that you add Sky1 within the package PMSL (for Glee) and they actually did it!! So now we have Sky1 added on our Virgin box specifically for Glee! Give it a try!
---xo

This will be the last season won't it!:( Cannot believe Kurt is not returning, gutted, I hope Blaine is back in there ;)
---xo

It's apparently not the last season cause only Rachel, Finn, Mike and Kurt are set to leave. They're just gonna have to bring in new characters.

I will be gutted to see Kurt go but if Blaine goes too I may be tempted to just not watch anymore in protest lol.

PS I very illegally downloaded the first episode this morning from the States (I have Sky but I also have zero patience...) and it's soooooo good! I think at one point I made a noise that only my dog could hear.. Find a way to watch it!

I watched it last night and it was a load of rubbish; I was so disappointed, I've been looking foward to it for months :nope: I'm holding out hope it gets better. I recognised one song and I found it hard to sing along and get into that one. I'm glad Finn and Rachel are leaving though, they do my freaking head in :dohh:

Watching it right now.

Bit dull compared to Season 1 and 2 :(

V xx

Come on ladies it's just started! :haha: Did love Kurt's bit though :flower: I want him as my gay best friend :rofl:

ETA: Whoops. I meant Blaine XD What an idiot. I love Blaine!

I love Sue.

The woman is a legend :)

V xxx

Omg, Sue was hilarious! I'm a massive gleek but have to say... this episode wasn't what I expected lets hope they will follow season 1 & 2 which was great! I LOVE Blaine... god he is sooo hot.
---xo

I loved it! :D I watched it illegally then watched it on TV....then again :rofl:

It makes me happy. I read somewhere that Blaine isn't a fixed character this season :wacko: but I really hope he is there lots :cry: I love him, we're going to have babies.

Puck is totally getting too old to be at school :wacko:

I didnt think it was that great as an opener! Could have been better, I hope it does cos I love Glee.

Wasn't the best episode for the opener. Loved Blaine's song though.

Not enough Puck for my liking.

Nah i was a little disappointed too tbh! why is kurt leaving :(

His character is due to graduate.

Chris Colfer has written a film which he will also star in so I think he's leaving to concentrate on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->