Gleeks - Your favourite songs?

I agree, shue humping a piano was just freaky!!!

he's like a nerdier, cornier (if it's possible) version of Justin Timberlake from the boy band years!

So many to choose from, especially now your lists have jogged my memory.

Id say defying gravity, alone, run joey run (just for that video!), and like a virgin and the open your heart/borderline mash up from the madonna episode.

Don't stop believing! Had it on repeat for weeks but there's sooo many I love.

the very last song of the finale !!

wont say what it is for those who havnt seen it ! :thumbup:

I loved them all but my absolute favorites are Hello, Beth, and Gives You Hell.

the very last song of the finale !!

wont say what it is for those who havnt seen it ! :thumbup:

He sang that on Scott Mills on radio 1 this week, truely brilliant!

I thought the boheimium rapsody was ace.

I loved mash up week, espec Its my Life/Confessions! Did also love Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl too!

And can't believe nobody else has said Dream On - Mr Schoo and his old rival from Glee, omg i play that over and over on my itunes lol.

Also loved Bad Romance in GaGa week :D

All of them really ha x

I love so many but I guess top three would have to be:

~Gives you Hell
~Bad Romance
~Don't Stop Believing (this was played on the very last episode of The Sopranos too and just blew me a way! I love that show and I reckon, controversially lol, it wasn't really Glee that revived this song, it was Tony Soprano and that fantastic final scene :blush:) xx

I miss Glee :(

My fave songs, at the mooooment (lol) are:-

defying gravity
dont stop believing
bad romance
&
sweet caroline!

I loved imagine and true colours aswell as defying gravity!

xx

I have three that are my absolute favourites, though I love most of them :cloud9: I love "Hello", "Poker Face" and "Gives You Hell"...eeeek, can't wait for the next season!

ETA: I forgot about "Beth". Loved that too <3 I often listen to the Glee songs on my ipod, drives OH mennntal :rofl:

i do too. why did they not put more of the mashups on the glee cds? I really loved the halo/walking on sunshine mashup :(

Oh and the boy is mine, ice ice baby, thong song and run joey run!

halo & walking on sunshine :) absolutely loved that x

gives you hell and anyway you want it were my favourites ... they're the songs I blast out on my phone when I'm in the shower lol

I really, really, really, really want them to do live shows here in the uk, it would be fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->