Glitterbug has a passenger on board!! Update early mc

Glad to see you posting here Hun.

Officially I say to you Wahaaaaaaayyy and Yahooooooooooo and Bejapers!

I am the Symptom Guru and I just knew it. I knew you were preggo when you listed those symptoms! C'mon up to the first tri with me, young lady.

Much Love,

Mucker Sam xxx

Glad to see you posting here Hun.

Officially I say to you Wahaaaaaaayyy and Yahooooooooooo and Bejapers!

I am the Symptom Guru and I just knew it. I knew you were preggo when you listed those symptoms! C'mon up to the first tri with me, young lady.

Much Love,

Mucker Sam xxx

Thank you Guru Sam!! I will be on my way there soon. Just gotta get my coat! xx:rofl:

congratulations, im so happy for you xxx

How fab we are due the same day! Congrats! xxx

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you.

Wishing you a happy and health nine months

Thanks so much for all the congrats everyone! Still feels pretty strange but I am starting to get used to the idea now!! I thought the tww was bad, but waiting until i've had my first scan so I can tell people is gonna be excruciating!!!
:rofl::rofl:

An OFFICAL congratulations to you in your OFFICAL announcment thread. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope to join you and Sam in a couple of weeks time!!! :hugs:

just having a wonder round and just wanted to say congrats again hunni :happydance:

Looks like we both got the nasty 2ww to go kota ... i dont know about you hun but i feel like iam going loopy already ](*,) :rofl:

:hug:

An OFFICAL congratulations to you in your OFFICAL announcment thread. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope to join you and Sam in a couple of weeks time!!! :hugs:

Aww thank you dear! You will be next!!!!:hug:

just having a wonder round and just wanted to say congrats again hunni :happydance:

Looks like we both got the nasty 2ww to go kota ... i dont know about you hun but i feel like iam going loopy already ](*,) :rofl:

:hug:

Thanks babe! You and Kota are both chained to my PMA :plane: being dragged through the tww to your :bfp: I hope you know!!

Congratulations Glitterbug. :) :hugs: I am hoping to join you guys soon. not gonna steal your thread but watch this space :) xxx hope u have a happy and healthy 8 months and hope to see u in first tri very very soon xxxx

Congratulations Glitterbug. :) :hugs: I am hoping to join you guys soon. not gonna steal your thread but watch this space :) xxx hope u have a happy and healthy 8 months and hope to see u in first tri very very soon xxxx

Oooh sounds exciting!! Thank you, i'll wait for your news then!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->