Glob of EWCM

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So me and my OH had :sex: on Saturday.. On Sunday after I took a loo when I wiped there was a glob of mucus on TP... When I put my finger on it to test it.. It was clear, stringy and stretchy.. Had some cramps and a headache that day.. Could I ovulated? I was on CD 15...

So me and my OH had :sex: on Saturday.. On Sunday after I took a loo when I wiped there was a glob of mucus on TP... When I put my finger on it to test it.. It was clear, stringy and stretchy.. Had some cramps and a headache that day.. Could I ovulated? I was on CD 15...

Sounds like that could have been either EWCM or sperm coming out! But if you had the cramps and headache sounds like it was O hun. Without being gross could you play with it for a few mins? I find when trying to distinguish that sperm tends to dissolve in your fingers if you start playing with it, whereas EWCM stays stringy! I don't chart or temp or anything so I try to do the SMEP plan and check my CM so I've got quite good at telling the difference!! Sounds like it was perfect timing for you hun but I would keep dtd just in case!!

Thanks! After I seen it on the TP.. I did check it internally and it's was a lot and it stretched it between my fingers and it wouldn't break at all.. That's how stringy it was... So today the CM is just wet so I'm hoping we timed it good!

So today I think I'm ovulating?

I'm irritable, hungry, cramps and a headache oh boobs are aching?

You could do the water test, sperm dissolves in water ewcm doesn't. You should wait 12 hours after DTD to check cm. But if you can't wait that long the water test works. Cm and cp is the only way I tracked O.

sounds like you timed it perfectly then!! Did you keep dtd just in case!?

When I was trying last year right before ovulation I had a big glob of ewcm, I posted on here actually and the replies were that its the most fertile cm you can have. Unfortunately I didn't fall pregnant, but I was happy to have fertile cm anyway! :)

Thanks ladies! I was shocked that I saw that! So it cleared up and it's just watery...

Do you ovulate the day you see EWCM or a day after?

This is my chart...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
I find that I get my peak amount of ewcm the day before I ovulate, on the day of ovulation it starts to lessen.

We're on similar cycle days, I'm on cd 18 today, should ovulate cd 20, so should get my positive opk tomorrow, but if I get it today will be I'm ovulating a day earlier than last month, which would be good as the less time I have to wait the better. I had to give up charting my temperature this cycle, hurt my back and wasn't sleeping properly so thought sod it I'll do it next month. Going by when I was ttc last year my chart always confirmed ovulation the day after a positive opk.

So my temps are not looking accurate to pinpoint ovulation when I had EWCM...

This is confusing :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member