Gloucestershire?

I

Ilove

I havent seen many people from Gloucestershire around the boards and was wondering how many there are...Ive lived here in Cheltenham for 4 years now, and have still barely made any friends at all:( Its been difficult as Ive had some issues to overcome and find it hard meeting people sometimes!

Itd be really nice if there were more BnBers nearby:wave: Im surprisingly quite a sociable person once I get going:D Im a LTTCer but up for getting to know any friendly people nearby

-Maxi

Hey chick!

I dont live in cheltenham yet, but will do in a year... I regularly come to visit as my Oh lives there, he works out of Brize Norton...

I like you, havent made many friends. Are you near Charlton Kings by anychance?

xxxx

Don't live in Cheltenham, but I work there, near charlton kings. I'm based around the hospital/bath rd area.

To the OP - what part of chelt are you from

I love Cheltenham !

Quite a few of my friends live in the area and my oh works up the road in Tewksbury !

I need to get over there soon as I want to go that pregnancy shop they have there (french name?)

I live in Stratford upon avon at the moment so not a million miles away x

I love Cheltenham !

Quite a few of my friends live in the area and my oh works up the road in Tewksbury !

I need to get over there soon as I want to go that pregnancy shop they have there (french name?)

I live in Stratford upon avon at the moment so not a million miles away x

What pregnancy shop? The only ones i know are babyland and of course mothercare.

no, Ive never heard of it either!! I live in Charlton Park / Charlton Kings, less them 5 mins walk from the hosp!

Stratford upon avon isnt far away at all! Never been there mind but I've heard its gorgeous.

xxxx

i live in gloucester so not far from cheltenham and also excpectin soon!

jojo maman bebe

https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/index.php

Its by cavendish house and oasis.

:hi: i lived in chelt for over 25 years!! omg i sound so old:hissy: we moved to a little village near stroud nearly 4 years ago and love it, its so quite yet we can pop to shops and to see our family whenever we like coz they not to far away

omg u live near me, i live in gloucester i live in brockworth about 10-15mins from u i think wow i have never seen anyone on here that lives near me.

I'm not far from you girls, i'm in stroud, used to live in quedgeley before getting married so there are afew of us.
I'm a full time mum to my two kids.

im not far from cheltenham tho officially live in worcestershire i am 10 mins from tewksbury about 20 mins from cheltenham

im not far from cheltenham tho officially live in worcestershire i am 10 mins from tewksbury about 20 mins from cheltenham

i know worcester pretty well, the OHs parents live there! Its lovely!!

xxx

hi any cheltenham mums bouncing about?? i struggel to make friends so would be nice to have someone to chat too xxx

I have lived in Cirencester all my life until 3 years ago.. I go back to Cirencester to see family and friends every other weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->