Glowing complexion: boy or girl?

Babydearest

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how true this OWT is about the complexion 'glowing' when one is carrying a girl, and vice versa, less glowing and prone to acne if carrying a boy. I'm carrying a boy, and I do like quite lacklustre with random pimples on my chin area. Just curious, those of you having a boy, do you feel your complexion has seen better days? And for those having girls, are you glowing?

its ment to be u glow when carrying a boy coz girls take all the glow from u but nope not glowing at all

am not glowing but im not any different to wot i was :? lol

yer i heard it was your meant to glow with a boy and a girl is meant to steal your looks. My lil princess has def stolen mine!

my boy has given me a patch of spotty, dry, red rosacea on one cheek and while it certainly glows, it's not the sort of glow I thought pregnant ladies got.

however a friend who I hadn't seen for a month saw me last week and she thought I WAS glowing. (as opposed to the usual pale, wan speciman I usually present.)

my first 2 girls drained me, nothing glowing about me then i was white as a sheet with really bad skin, even got spots on me legs with them :(

this ones not been too bad....give it time lol

Yeah, they say its you glow with a boy and a girl takes your looks but someone needs to tell my little man that :rofl:, Im not glowing and my skin is awful and spotty, waiting for the glow so much :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

My skin has been really good, loads better than pre pregnancy! My hair is crap though! xx

I am havin a girl and feel super ugly :( Ive hair everywhere that shouldnt be ! My headhair wont do a thing and is lank and greasy and i completly missed the glowing stage

both my girls i certainly wasnt glowing though don't think i was as bad as i am this time round and i'm having a girl (though not 100% sure they got it right) i've been far more spottier this time,hair goes greasy after a day or 2 so constantly washing it! and my stomach has got hairy (though thank god they are blonde hairs and cant really see them! x

My complexion is really good and I'm having a boy, but my complexion was pretty good before, too. My hair has lots of body (unlike usual) but gets greasy really fast :-(

Ah, the joys of pregnancy!

I am havin a girl and feel super ugly :( Ive hair everywhere that shouldnt be ! My headhair wont do a thing and is lank and greasy and i completly missed the glowing stage

SNAP! I am sooo hairy everywhere! Its like i have grown fur all over! So lucky i'm blonde! The hair on my head is rubbish and lank too :cry: xxx

MY complexion is crap not that i ever had the best skin before but its like im 16 again lol being 27 this does not please me. After spending so much money on the best products to get good skin and now its all trashed haha i guess the baby is worth it :p jk im super excited it just sucks having to work extra hard to look normal ha

Im expecting a boy...and I dont think my skin has ever been so greasy! xxx

I look rough as hell to be honest with you!
Ive got cold sores very greasy skin and hair and my nails are not growing at all!
But with my daughter i was opposite my hair grew so long n my nails wre nice too. n dnt remember having spots or sores!
My hair was greasy though!
I DONT KNOW WHAT IM HAVING!

Haven't glowed a single momen of this pregnancy and my hair has gone to complete crap.

Someone told me it's because when you are carrying a boy your hormones and his hormones are at odds.

Where with a girl you get beautiful skin and hair cos it's like a double dose of female hormones.

I dont know myself however people keep telling me that i look glowing! Theyr prob lying to make me feel better! :rofl:, quite a lot of people have said so though and i dont feel too bad about myself and im always self consiouce anyway, except because im putting on weight so there may be a little truth in the glowing part! :rofl: My hairdresser also said my hairs much better to work with and has got a great bounce!

I havent had it confirmed but pretty sure im carrying a girl (i always had a feeling and also myself and my mother in law were told by a medium it was a girl, but hey they could be wrong) . i will find out for sure on Saturday! I dont mind either way! :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"