Glucose test in 30 mins. ICK!

Kittee

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Yuck. Yuck Yuck! And I already feel nauseous and I haven't even gotten to the dr's office yet. =(

:cry:

I threw up and nearly passed out last time... I'm expecting a repeat.

Yuck yuck yuck, I'm sorry! I hope it goes well for you - I hear that glucose drink is awful. I'm lucky my midwives use grape juice, not the orange-ade stuff, so I didn't get to experience that, but even still putting down 10 oz of grape juice (45 grams of sugar! ! ! ) made me a little quezy.

I get more nervous for the blood draw. . .especially now waiting to see if I passed :(

Fingers crossed for you! ! !

I don't know how long it's been since you've had one but everyone warned me it would be horrible. And when I went, it wasn't bad at all. One of my bump buddies had the same experience. She and I both thought it just tasted like orange drink. So, maybe they have changed it some. Good luck!

I'm back and ladies it was better this time. I think they have changed the drink formula. Of course I don't find out until tomorrow how my results are.

I did have some great news though!

I'd lost some weight since my last visit! (I'm overweight so they were happy!)

I threw up really hardcore after I posted earlier btw so when I went in, my stomach was MORE than empty. Maybe that helped? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->