Gluten and egg free snack ideas please.

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I'm really struggling for snacks, I often just give some fruit. Any ideas welcome.

Homemade:
Fruity flapjack
Biscuits/cookies with GF flour
Yogurt/fromage Frais
Cheddar cubes
Cucumber slices

And there's nothing wrong with fruit :)

Not sure if you like to give that kind of thing but most of the organix snacks are gluten free, not sure if they are egg free.

Can you do oats? We love oatcakes. I know some GF folks can't do oats either as they can be similarly irritating to the tummy, but I think Nairn's does a GF oatcake as well. We also do lots of yogurt. And then you can do things like melted cheese on oatcakes. You'll also probably find lots of the baby puffs (like Organix or Ella's kitchen, etc.) are made from corn or rice flour, so those might work as well. Rice pudding might also be an option if you make your own or can find something sugar free, like yogurt but something different and more filling.

Carrot sticks and humous go down well here. If you can do oats then porridge pancakes spread with whatever you'd put on toast would work.

We usually do fruit snacks here too tbh!
But cheese is good and she loves that, blueberries cut in half very thin slices of peeled apple etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->