Go off solid food

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
He 's not a big fan of food (if you know what i mean)
He just want my milk,lol
and since he had bronchitis he 's been off food completely
He's fine ,happy and healthy and recovered from his illness almost 100% but he doesn't want any food, i changed recipes and cook twice a day but he;s not interested AT ALL
He only wants my milk :dohh:
i tried to give him papaya,his fav fruit but he didn't touch it,
OH searched on google and it said some babies are not interested in food maybe until they are one year old...

what do you think?

oh! last night he ate maybe 10 spoons at our friend's house when she was feeding her baby

Yeah I know alot of moms that only nurse through the first year, never do any babyfood or anything at all until they are atleast 12mo then go straight to normal foods. If he isn't interested I wouldn't push it, but I would probably keep offering since he did take it before. It can take them quite awhile to get back to normal after being sick

Yeah I know alot of moms that only nurse through the first year, never do any babyfood or anything at all until they are atleast 12mo then go straight to normal foods. If he isn't interested I wouldn't push it, but I would probably keep offering since he did take it before. It can take them quite awhile to get back to normal after being sick

how long would it take?
Well, he did take the food before but not much,only a few spoons but more than atm

my little boy has just gone off eating. It was a huge hit at first, he would eat anything that I gave him, now he'll only touch Organix yoghurts. I'm trying not to get too stressed, he watches us while we eat and I'm offering him bits and pieces even though he's not really taking anything.

my little boy has just gone off eating. It was a huge hit at first, he would eat anything that I gave him, now he'll only touch Organix yoghurts. I'm trying not to get too stressed, he watches us while we eat and I'm offering him bits and pieces even though he's not really taking anything.

we are doing the same thing here,that's weird because Lincoln only takes organic yoghurt too
:hugs:

My boy has also just been sick and ate while he was at his worst, but now that he is full of energy but still with a bit of a cough, he won't touch his solids.

Except for Yoghurt!!! He LOVES that still.

My advice is keep trying and keep a routine going. My daughter went off of solids and it took until she was over 2 to get her to eat and because of it, I had to let her have the bottle. She was terrible and I vowed not to go through that again.

It took the boys easily a week or 2to really get back to normal if they were pretty sick where they weren't eating right and stuff like that. Hayden also didn't have much solids until 9mo he would have maybe a meal a day until he was 14mo he didn't have 3 decent meals a day. He's on the smaller side now but I don't think that really has much if anything to do with it, he's always been very healthy, no low iron or any vitamins. I really wouldn't worry too much, he will pick it back up in time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->