Goes to show...symptom spotting

calm

Reaction score
Once your mind is in baby mood, your mind just goes to those symptoms. I mean, for me it would be practically impossible to me pregnant, we are very very careful with the condoms... but today I had a funny turn when out walking, and have been extremely tired and dizzy even since (going doctors later). My first thought was: pregnancy! And its ridiculous. I imagine when TTC or NTNP, you must drive yourself mad seeing a million symptoms and thinking you are pregnant, I mean you must if I have these thoughts and I am WTT!

nuts :fool:

lol! I'm the same today. I was complaining about a pain in my womb yesterday like muscle pain after strenuous exercise and someone said to me PREGNANT!!! And ever since I am symptom spotting like crazy. I am exhausted tired but common sense would tell me that it is more to do with me going to bed at 2am and getting up at 7.30am. Still.....the egg I made was soft so I chucked it instead of eating it. Better be safe than sorry!

I'm terrible at the mo! Yesterday I was completely exhausted and had a very hormonal-esque reaction to something at work and today I'm feeling nauseous and I could smell orange and found out the only person eating one was the other end of the office! I'm really gassy too.

It is virtually impossible as I'm on the pill and take it religiously so I'm sure my brain is playing tricks!

Well I have low blood pressure so the doc said, and for that reason I have been son dizzy and tired today. Its funny, I expected her to say: "You're not pregnant are you?" haha

haha - know what you mean. We're really careful too so I'd say so unlikely to get pregnant, but I have convinced myself in the past that I was pregnant!!!

I am sure it will be really difficult not to symptom spot when we actually start ntnp :) x

I'm the same - virtually impossible for me to be pregnant, but symptoms I've spotted this month are:
dip in temperature 8dpo
legs feeling crampy
dizziness (like being drunk)
Increase in cm
Very tired all the time
Over emotional

I'm sure I will think I'm pregnant all the time when we are ntnp or ttc!

I guess it is quite tricky to be able to know which one is just a normal reaction and which is a sympton xD. I get this feeling too easpecially if my breasts get tighter shortly before af xD.

omg i have exactly the same thing atm -
af is actually late though atm.....
but have been exhausted, metallic taste, other weird tastes n smells, felt sick, headachy, so moody its unreal..

Yup, im the same! Since ive had the implant taken out, my boobs have been sooo sore! They never get like that- not even before af. So ive taken to wearing a diff bra each day to see if thats what's doing it! Am wearing my old granny stylr no underwire 1 today! lol! Its so tempting to buy a test tho, but i keep telling myself its a waste of money!

I'm not like this at the moment but TTC was a nightmare..... every single little thing was a symptom.

And when I did get my BFP, I only actually had one "symptom". :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->