Going back on the pill.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I have decided to go back on the pill. Im sick of sending my self crazy when im late and hoping this month the comdom has broke with out me knowing.

I doubt OH is going to be ready in december and its not fair on him and i want to concentrait on this access course so i can get into uni.

Got an apointment on monday so we shall she what my GP says then.

Ahh hun :hugs: I thought about this a couple of months ago as i really suffer the first 2 days and i cant stand the pain sometimes. Good luck xx

It'll so be worth it in the end though, when you have a job you love and can have LOs with your OH when you're both ready. I think this course is a brilliant idea and you'll be very happy you did it!

hun....dont let this put a damper on things.
You never know he may be ready December...maybe just going on it for a few months
come off Aug! hehe
xx

Told OH i ws going back on the pill, he asked why and i just said im sick of comdoms and he gave me a look that just said lier. He said he dident trust the pill I informed him that it was more reliable that comdoms and he said something like how i dident like it cos it dident agree with me so i said if that happens ill go on a different one. Seemed like he was just trying to think of excuses for me not to go back on it. I told him i had made the appointment and i was going back on it and changed the subject. I give in with him i realy do, you would think he would be glad of not having to shell out of comdoms every month.

yer you would think he would be glad your going on the pill.
What does he think..condoms are better?
men!!!

I think its because he is in control of the comdom. I honestly think he thinks i wont take it.

awr Lozzy, sorry to hear that. As pinkgirl said, dont let it put a damper on things. Men like to be incontrol of that sort of thing... Big hugs hun, but it will definately be worth it in the end! (Looks like we may well be here for another year longer together yet.. OH was happy to NTNP then got the shock of his life when he realised I could potentially get pregnant! lol so we're back to WTT... to be honest Im happy waiting - means i can do my teachers qualification and get a proper job. we'll get there in the end hun.)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"