Going back to work

BlessedX2

Reaction score
Hi,
I am going back to teaching soon, my 3 month baby will be with me in an on site day care, so i can go and nurse her when ever needed except when I am in class.
My lectures are 1.5 hours daily. I was wondering if I need to express for that time or would it work if i nurse her before going to class.
I have been nursing on demand so I don't really know when she might need to nurse again.
I would appreciate any suggestions or tips. Has any one experienced a similar situation?
Thank you in advance.

My daughter is in an onsite daycare at my work as well. When she's with me, she eats every 2-3 hours, but at daycare she usually goes three. I nurse her most of the time, but usually leave at least some milk there in case i have a meeting or something. I think it's a good idea just in case.

I am guessing your daughter will be fine for 1.5 hours if you nurse her right before you go into your lecture, but you could start out bringing contingency milk and stop if you find you never need it. I have adjusted the way i do things as i've gone along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->