Going crazy? Help,advice,thoughts,please.

bluebell124

Reaction score
Not sure where I should post this, and I apologise in advance for the essay.
My last period was on September 6th 2015, on the October 6th I had 2 positive pregnancy tests ( different brands) a week later I had agonising back pain, it was that bad I could hardly walk or pick my 10 month old son up, I went to the local epau, they did a urine test and and a scan, the test was negative and and they said they could see anything on the scan, they said they saw evidence of pcos, this was diagnosed 6 year ago, so no really big surprises there.(since been diagnosed with pcos I have had periods every 37ish days but, don't always ovulate.) The epau said that it was either too early to see anything or it was a chemical pregnancy, they sent me away with a miscarriage leaflet, I have since been to the doctors and they did another urine test which was negative, and a hormone profile which came back normal, no hcg level as apparently there was no warrant for one. I went again before Christmas they prescribed orlistat to assist weight loss, I am a curvier girl, but no different tsomethingI have been for the last 10 years, I have just been to the doctors again they are sending me for another lot of blood tests and the review again, this time to include hcg, because according to my latest doctor, urine tests arnt the most accurate. The problem I have is that I can't shake the feeling that I am still pregnany , sometimes I wonder if I am talking myself into it or if there is still a chance, I am suffering from sickness and at the minute all I can describe as pgp. I keep thinking I can feel something and I seem to be carrying my weight at front, when I was pregnant with my son it was near 26 weeks before you could tell I was pregnant, soooo to some things up , I feel absolutely crazy, its now been 125 dates since my last period, and nearly 100 since my positive pregnancy teat and Lgjough zsome things point to it been a chemical I still can't shake that feeling that it wasnt.
Thanks and again sorry for the essay

Have you ever had a blood test done?

I had z hormone profile done before Christmas which was for pcos, they didn't do hcg levels, I am getting another blood test done today which is going to check hcg and some different hormone levels to last time

I had z hormone profile done before Christmas which was for pcos, they didn't do hcg levels, I am getting another blood test done today which is going to check hcg and some different hormone levels to last time

Keep me posted with your result!

Wow, u must be so confused.
Ur blood test should give u answer I hope xx
Its impossible to know without it.
Fingers crossed for u xx

Yes hope you get an answer have u heard anything today? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member