Going Crazy

MAD84

Reaction score
IMG_2472[1].jpg

Hi, can someone please help me out me & my dh are ttc, my cy is very irregular but my lmp was 10th June & no idea if or when I O.

In the last 2 weeks I have taken 10 fr tests which have all come back with the "so called" evap line way after the 10 minutes.

Here are the last 2 tests I've done are they evap lines & BFN's or hopeful BFP's

When you say after 1 hour do you mean you took the test and read it an hour later? The results will not be accurate in that manner.

I'm a bit confused but didn't want to read and run.

With the early morning one. Is that the reading straight away? If so I'd be considering that a BFP but if you waited longer could be an evap.
I never seem to get evaps but ladies on here have and they do tend to happen more often than not when left for a while.

Always best to read, chuck in the bin and resist all urges to look again!

X

Yes an hour after i took it, It was about 20mins later test 2 but I could faintly see the line at 10, I brought a different brand test and came back a BFN :-( I think after the time limit from now on they are going in the fire so they can't be re-read makes too much confusion

Sorry just confused myself test 2 was an hour after I poas

I wouldn't call them a bfp not if you are reading the results after 10 minutes. I had loads of evap lines and the first one fooled me into thinking it could be the start of a bfp. Just because these aren't a definite bfp right now doesn't mean you aren't pregnant, if this is the start of a bfp if you leave it a couple of days and test again you should get a clearer line within 10 minutes.

Good luck!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->