Going crazy

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I am on cd34 of my usual 28 day cycle. Currently using persona monitor as a contraceptive whilst waiting to try but we are probably closer to ntnp as we only pull out when fertile and finish inside the rest of the time.
I was always sure I ovulated on cd14 due to the length of my cycle, and by my fertile days on fertility monitor. This month I think I ovulated on cd18 due to my cm and a strong second line on my opk, but not 100%.
I tested on cd28 and 29 and got bfn.
Would those tests be accurate or should I test again?
We would both be delighted with a surprise as we have lost two babies.

Hi! I'm experiencing something similar. Very late and still getting BFNs! Grrrrr! But keep testing. The Mayo Clinic suggest testing one week after AF as it's the best time to get an accurate result. Some ladies get their BFP before then, but it isn't THAT common. I'm trying to keep that in mind as my heart sinks with every BFN. Are you having any symptoms? I've had some nausea and dizziness, but I also have a head cold right now so I'm not counting on those as PG symptoms. However, I was eating my favorite powdered donuts last night and they tasted TERRIBLE (like charred meat). Maybe that's a good thing! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->