Going Crazy?

xolarisx

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New here and just trying to get my bearings. But I'm pulling out my hair going crazy!

Me and the male counterpart aren't trying to get pregnant, but we aren't preventing it either. We're firm believers that if it's meant to happen, it will when it's time.

Well... I'm a week late. A WEEK! And he wants me to wait until the weekend to even test, just to see if I start late. It's driving me crazy here! We have two children already and I am dying to find out if I am or not.

I've been soooo tired. Can barely stay awake after lunch time. I'm achy all over, and I've had the most ridiculous headaches the past few days. There hasn't been a single sign of AF showing up, not a spot nor a twinge nor streak. CM has been high though, which is weird for me at this time of month. I feel bloated as hell and just want to curl up and sleep, not out of pain or discomfort but out of sheer exhaustion! And this is super weird because I have insomnia! Maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me because secretly I do want ONE more, or maybe I really am. Either way... Anyone else in this position? I guess I'm pretty much in the TWW +1 :dohh:

Why don't you test and not tell hubby and then if you are pregnant (which sounds very hopeful!) then you could do something cute to tell DH and prepare a nice surprise. Definitely test, even if negative, you don't need to tell DH about it.

Haha all the test signs! Well I made an appointment with the clinic for 2:30 tomorrow! He doesn't know and I'm not telling. I love the idea of doing something cute to tell him though if I am. =3 Mild cramps today at the hips and lower back, but still not a sign of AF. Starting to think this might be it. I'm about to crack and just go buy a test and see for myself. Will keep posted!

Haha all the test signs! Well I made an appointment with the clinic for 2:30 tomorrow! He doesn't know and I'm not telling. I love the idea of doing something cute to tell him though if I am. =3 Mild cramps today at the hips and lower back, but still not a sign of AF. Starting to think this might be it. I'm about to crack and just go buy a test and see for myself. Will keep posted!

Best of luck xxx

So had my dr appt this afternoon. BFN on their tests. Told me to wait a week and if AF still doesn't appear to test again and if that's a BFN then to come back for blood work. Here's to another week!

So sorry I haven't kept anyone updated!

So I've taken 3 HPTs in the past week, 2 negatives and one that blew up and the control line just erupted. Hrmph.

I spoke to a dr yesterday, told her what was going on. She wants me to come in next week because AF is due again on the 17th.

Nothing has changed though last night when I went to BD with the DH, my bbs hurt SOOO bad. My poor cat tried to curl up on my chest and it hurt so bad, I couldn't let her. Other then that, nothing much else has changed. Getting a little worried and anxious at this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->