Going Crazy...

ElliotsMummy

Reaction score
Hi, so a little about me. I'm 23 and I have a 2 and a half year old from a previous partner. Me and my current partner have been together for almost a year but have been friends for around 6 years. I startes taking the microgynon pil at the beginning of the year after not agreeing with the coil.

Last set of pills I missed a few and me and my partner talked about if I had fallen pregnant what would we do... we both agreed we would be happy about it so we decided I should stop the pill.

I got my period on 24th September and it lasted til 29th september.
My ovulation date was approx 8th October according to a mydays calender I use.

Me and OH have dtd at least every other day or so since I finished my period.

Ive also had some strange twinges in my right side and have felt sickly over the past few days and keep feeling slightly dizzy. I have also been getting mild headaches and it seems like im using the toilet more.

Has anyone else been in this situation and fallen pregnant straight away?

X

As in yesterday. . . Im in the UK and its the 9th now. I'm not 100% sure that the 8th is my OD because of my last period.. it came earlier then it should because I missed a few pills so I came on earlier.

Good luck! I have heard of girls getting pregnant right after they come off the pill. Hopefully you are one of the lucky ones.

Elliotsmummy I had my days and it was completely off the ball it's possible you did but not certain. I was on Microgestin for 6 months and every cycle is longer and longer since I stipped . I'd suggest you start temping and taking OPKs (you can log it into an APP called Fertility Friend to make organization easy) if you want to confirm ovulation and know the exact date. As far as your twinges and dizziness I don't want to say your not pregnant it's possible you are Id consider myself pregnant until AF does or doesn't (hoping she doesn't!) show her face.

Good luck and baby dust to you!!

Thank you!! Its so hard not to test! I can test from friday (4 days before my AF is due) this is going to be such a long week.
Ive been so tired, napping during the day and I cant stop eating. I constantly feel hungry!

A member of my fam had the implanon in and 2 days after its removal she o'd and is now 14 weeks :)

A member of my fam had the implanon in and 2 days after its removal she o'd and is now 14 weeks :)

Oh wow! Fingers crossed thats the same for me!! I forgot to add that I used OPK (think thats right) and i got a faint line a few days before I was apparently due to O. So hopefully I o'd when I was meant to according to mydays. God I just want to test now!!!

My mom got pregnant with my sister right off of the implant. I had implanon both times and it took 2-3 cycles. But that's a different method of bc then you were on. Hope you caught it right away! :) just a tip with the opks, some women will always have a faint line no matter when they take it. I always had a faint line. It's only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control :) fx you won't have to worry about that though, hopefully you'll just be prego instead :haha:

Id been using opks a few days leading up to it too, and the only time i got a faint line was a day or two before my od date was.

That's good, meaning it's picking up some LH! Did you get a positive before your O date?

Yeah a day or 2 before i got a faint line. IM just really hoping this will happen for us. We want our own baby so bad!

in other news OH proposed to me on Saturday!!!

Thank you!!
its helping me to pass the time. IM going to go and get some cheap tests tomorrow and test till i get a BFP or my AF. Hopefully itll be my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->