going crazy!!

ane

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I need some advice. My dh and I are ttc our 3rd little one. I thought we timed everything pretty well....however now i'm not so sure. Here is the situation. I use opks everyday from the last day of my period. I got a positive result on the 10th and 11th. We dtd the 6th, 10th, and 11th. I had ewcm, and mild cramps. The tests showed - results starting on the 12th. I had a test left and took it today. The results a strong + again. Have you experienced this? I really hope I ovulated dtd is not an option tonight. Advice PLEASE!!!

Hmmm. Could you dtd tomorrow? I'd say because of the ewcm and positive opk your chances are still pretty good. :thumbup:

Yes we are going to dtd the next couple of days. I also noticed today when I wipe and only after I wipe there is a trace of pink/Brownish color. So light I cant really tell the color. I feel devastated. I had high hoped this could the month it happened. I know its not over until AF shows herself. Positive thoughts I guess.

Yes we are going to dtd the next couple of days. I also noticed today when I wipe and only after I wipe there is a trace of pink/Brownish color. So light I cant really tell the color. I feel devastated. I had high hoped this could the month it happened. I know its not over until AF shows herself. Positive thoughts I guess.
When is AF due? Could it be implantation bleeding? I've heard that OPKs can be positive if you are pregnant too...depends I guess where you are at in your cycle.

When is AF due? Could it be implantation bleeding? I've heard that OPKs can be positive if you are pregnant too...depends I guess where you are at in your cycle.

This was my thought too! Some people use OPK's as an early pregnancy test

af is due around the 25th. Its gone now I'm only 6-7dpo so I dont know. This is going to torture me lol.

af is due around the 25th. Its gone now I'm only 6-7dpo so I dont know. This is going to torture me lol.
My AF is due the 23rd...I had some weird cramping followed by some Cm with a drop of blood on 7dpo so I'm hoping that meant implantation. Yours sounds similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->