Going crazy!!

sparkle

Wife, Mumma....
Reaction score
I ladies, I don't often post in the TTC forums but figured I would fit in best here. I had a mmc in January we had a few months off so I wouldn't be too pregnant at our wedding and this is now our 4tg cycle I'm cd26.

So that's the background! I fell like I'm driving myself crazy with it. Like I should be pregnant already. Panicing about why I'm not. I've tested 3 times already this cycle and it's still early! Help! How can I calm down??

Aww so sorry for your loss, I know its so easy to get yourself worked up over TTC, why dont you try and forget about it and try and focus on your wedding I would have thought that would be a good distraction. How exciting, is everything all ready??Xxx

I don't really have any advise for you hun, but I just want to tell you that I know what you are going through right now as I MC'ed in January into earily February (exact date unknown). I am still not pregnant after my little break and I am just as anxious. Just know that you aren't alone and aren't crazy for feeling the way you do.

Thank you for the replies. I know I need to start relaxing about it. It's just so hard!!

We got married almost a month ago!! Must remember to change my ticker!!!

photos!!! must see photos!!!!

You're not going crazy hun, I would also like to add my voice to the number of people who are desperate to be pregnant again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->