Going Crazy!

heideandseek

Reaction score
GAH! I swear I'm going crazy, please if anyone else is going through this, let me know! I need to know I'm not the only one..

ok.. so a few months ago (maybe 6 months ago?), my "PMS" started to change.. in that two weeks before I was due, I would start getting ALL the symptoms for a pregnancy. My DH and I were not trying so it would really weird me out. This is the first month we've actually NTNP so these symptoms were a little more justified in that I could actually be pregnant. :witch: arrived today.. but some of the symptoms I had these past two weeks were:
-Sore boobs & nipples (and they definitely swell)
-Abdominal cramping
-lower back ache
-extreme fatigue (the past 3-4 days)
-VIVID dreams
-Nausea at night
-Hot flashes
-Aversions to food and food cravings
-Extreme sense of smell

Now.. I can't decide if wanting to be pregnant is playing with my hormones but it is driving me crazy. I finally convinced myself this morning that I should POAS and then got to the bathroom and there was :witch: instead!

Anyway, does anyone else experience this even if they're not actively trying to get pregnant??? What do you girls think? Is it all in my head and I need to relax?? Is it my body telling me to hurry up and get pregnant because it's ready? Or am I stuck with this 2-week pms forever?? :wacko:

Hi hideandseek, I can completely symapthise with you. I came off my pill 12 days ago and have not had a withdrawal bleed. I have nearly convinced myself that I ovulated within days of stopping the pill and am now pregnant but I know that is totally impossible. I had a tiny spot of blood a couple of days ago and nothing since so it does make me wonder.

If you have had unprotrected sex then there is always a possiblity of getting pregnant? Do you track your OV? I don't cos like I said I have only just come off the pill so I'm just waiting for things to happen.

I think this site has really helped me understand what actually happens with OV and cycles and everything but to some extent it has been bad as all I am doing at the moment is symptom spotting instead of waiting patiently for af to show up.

Hope that has helped somewhat.

I don't track my OV... :witch: has been changing on me and I'm usually like clockwork.. so I was waiting to see when it would show up this month (I guessed right) and whether it would show up.

And I totally agree with the symptom spotting - I found this site not to long ago because I was driving myself crazy!!

So I think for July, I'm saying to hell with it and i'm really going to give myself a reason to think I'm pregnant!! My DH better get ready! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->