Going for #3! Testing in Sept.

ajarvis

Reaction score
Kinda excited and nervous to have #3. I have 2 boys 8 and 5. So the age difference is a bit much - concerning! But could also be fun :) Only baby thing I have left is a cradle lol. Anyone else testing in September?

We're going for no.3 too! Scary! We have a 4yr old boy and a 2yr old girl :) I wouldn't worry about the age gap, there's 8 years between my nephews and the oldest is very protective of the younger and the youngest adores the older one!
I should have ovulated on monday, although I'm still getting ovulation type pains now which is unusual hoping it might be a sign but trying not to get my hopes up as I know how easy it is to see everything as a sign when you're ttc! Plus I may just be ovulation later than usual, but that's unusual for me! AF is due around the 18th of this month :) fingers crossed for you hun!
Helen xxx

Hello ladies, we are also ttc #3 !
We have two boys 5 & 2 and would love one last baby! We have agonised over it for so long but last month finally decided to go for it!
This month has been our first proper try and so I will be testing at the end of this month but don't think we've done quite enough this time to just trying to stay positive and remember its only been one month ( although Ill still be gutted to get af!)
I think age gaps are not worth worrying about at all, my (half) sister and I have 13 years between us and are very close! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->