going for number 4.........at aged 38

mojo73

Reaction score
hi there im new to here.

i have 3 children aged 3 (almost 4) 2 1/2 and 11mths.

i (prob more me than we) would like a 4th child. i will be 38 this year and am holding off the final TTC attempt till nov/dec.

i got preg pretty quickly with my 3... none took more more than 3 cycles but i suppose i am worried that it wont happen and if it does then it throws up all the other worries. with my 3rd baby we had a scare with high test results giving me a 1:163 risk of downs which increased to 1;40 when a marker was found on a scan. however i didnt have an amnio and subsequent scans showed nothing else.

anyway (sorry for the ramble) thats me and where im at. look forward to chatting x

This is a great board! Hope your stay here is short!!:hi:

Best of luck to you and may your time here be short:hugs:

Welcome to B&B. I too am ttc #4. I'm 39 and I have a 21, 17, and 2 yo. My dh only has 2 yo and would love a little playmate for my LO. I too got pregnant very easily with my 3 but after last one, I had my tubes tied and regretted it almost immediately. So 9 mo later I had a TR and now I have been TTC for about 11 months. I am going to see a FS (the one who did my TR) today to see what plan B is. Good luck to you.

Hi :wave:

This is a lovely supportive place to hang out. I will probably be TTC (#1) around the same time as you, in Nov/Dec :)

FX for both of us! :dust:

Hi!

I am also ttc #4!

I'm 34, I have boys that are 8 and 6 and a daughter that is 2.

I haven't always gotten pregnant easily. My first was 19 months and 4 IUIs (when I was only 25).

I've now been ttc for 13 months and I'm going to see my RE in August. Hopefully she can get things moving along for me.

Good luck to you.

Almost the same here... I am TTC#4 - DD#1 is 10 next week, DS is 8 and DD#2 is 5-1/2. It doesn't take me long usually, but i am worried since my last L&D was at 31 years old and any nany now would be after i turn 38. We'll see - the labels scare me (high risk, hormonal imbalance due to age, etc) and the tests do scare me. I am pretty healthy, but you never know -

Let's hope we are all off this TTC poages very soon!:winkwink:

I'm 34 and I have 3 teenagers, soon to be 17, 15, 13. I had tubal reversal couple of months ago and I'm on my 3rd cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->