• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going from ergo to kinderpack

minties

Complete
Reaction score
I love my ergo, really do! It's very comfy for me and Sophie. However I saw a kinderpack on special for $199 (my ergo cost $260) and thought it looked and sounded great so I have ordered one.

I got the standard size. The seat is 3" wider than the ergo, will it be too big to use right away? At the moment the ergo is 'almost' knee to knee, it's about a 1/3" in from each knee. The back also comes up reasonably high on her back, just under her shoulders if she relaxes and goes arms in. Her knees are about level with her bum, maybe a little higher (see picture).

I'm thinking the kinderpack will go up to her head? She's very short for 19 months, around the 3rd-9th centile in the WHO charts. Everyone thinks she's a baby until she starts talking :haha:.

Really excited for it to arrive anyway!

Excuse my OH's tan lines, he works outdoors.

Attachments

• DSC_0076.jpg
    DSC_0076.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 21
Kinderpack arrived and I have to say I'm disappointed. It seems way smaller than it should be? It's meant to be bigger than the ergo. Also half e buckles were twisted the wrong way. Ugh.

Doesn't sound good, where did you buy it from? There are so many fake baby carriers around now, it sucks. I found out my ergo is fake, and can't really aford new one.

I was a little hasty in my judgement. It just looked small out of the package as its got a lot more shaping to it.

I bought it from an official retailer, the only ne in New Zealand so I'm happy it's genuine. It's actually awesome! Way bigger than the ergo when it's on. I can even carry my 3.5 year old in it and he's super comfy so I am happy.

Glad it worked out, heard a lot of good things about the kinderpack. I wanted one, but needed petite straps.
Proper toddler carriers are sooo comfy, and really practical. No pushing an empty pushchair around, just in case!

The perfect fit adjusters help, I'm 4'10" so need short straps too.

I love everything about it do far! It's mega comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->