Going in for induction tomorrow

Angela49uk

Reaction score
Really nervours now. Got my induction booked for 8am tomorrow morning.

I've had a previous EMCS, so I know it's limited what they can do in terms of induction. They will examin me initially to see if they can break my waters. Failing that they will give me 2 doses of the gel (but cannot give me more for risk of scar rupturing). Failing that it will be another CS, which I really really want to avoid.

On the plus side, can't wait to meet my little girl :)

Best of luck hun :) I have mine on Monday due to GD. It's interesting to hear how it's done in different areas - here, they give the pessary first unless your cervix is super duper ready, then rupture membranes after 24 hrs if they haven't gone by themselves first.

Hope all goes well for you and that your cuddles with your little girl are extra sweet! X

Good luck! Really hope it works for you. Enjoy your sweet baby girl :)

It's interesting to hear how it's done in different areas - here, they give the pessary first unless your cervix is super duper ready, then rupture membranes after 24 hrs if they haven't gone by themselves first. -

That's normally what they do in my area too. But if you've had a previous CS, they try to avoid the pessary due to increased risk of scar rupturing.

Good luck for monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"