Going off birth control

Bear.b

Reaction score
Not to get pregnant but just because lately the effects of it on. My body have been bothering me. I'm nervous because I've been taking it for almost 7 years and so I don't know what it's like to be off it/ovulate, and I don't know what to expect!!
Does anyone have stories of when they stopped taking it?

About 2 years ago was on depo shots for three months and they made me bleed all the way through that's why we resorted to condoms. My doctor said that I would most likely experience bleeding with everything else based on hormones. Some people can get pregnant right away while it takes a while for others. My sister was on birth control for many years, she's 39 now and she hasn't been able to have kids after trying for a few years after she stopped taking them, I don't know why.

I had been on the pill for 9 years when I came off it. I stopped it to have a baby. I had my first period 5 weeks after stopping and I fell pregnant in the fourth month after stopping. We were ntnp so no temping or O watching or anything. I'm hoping I get that lucky this time again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->