going on 3 days late bfn $$store

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
So I'm fairly regular...
I'm always 28 day cycle I think I was 30 ONCE that's it.... I usually get every symptom there is. I always get really sore BBS like a week before AF is due.

My nipples got really sore and itchy for like 3 days and now they don't even feel sore? I've been dizzy and tired but that's kinda normal.... I did start working out and taking pills that help thyroid... Maybe it lengthened my cycle?
I had cramping for a couple days mild. None anymore.... I never have that.... I usually start by then.

I took a dollar store test mid day yesterday and it was negative. I'm assuming it's just late as we've tried to get preg for two years now and nothing... Any stories or advice would help! Thanks!

hi :wave:
I feel like we are kindred TTC spirits :haha: I've also been trying for two years (but for my second). My LP is almost always 13 days and occasionally 14 days. Today is day 14 and nothing. No sign of AF and my dollar store test and my FRER are bfn. I had my usual pms symptoms but I had them last week and now they are gone. :shrug: What the heck?!

So I guess my story doesn't help you at all other than to know that you aren't alone. I would say there is a good chance that thyroid medication could alter your ovulation date and/or luteal phase length.

Isn't it crazy how we go for two years with nothing yet still hope that every little sign means that we are pregnant? I guess we are both optimistic :flower:

Good luck. I hope you just have a late-arriving bfp.

That's so funny BC my LP is usually 13 never longer! I too have a child but shess 5. I'm usually optimistic but now I just assume it's late or a symptom of my AF. We will see I guess! But with my DD I had major cramps like AF was coming and then it never did but I got a bfp the next day. I dunno what to think! Good luck to you! Baby dust!!

Look I notice youre in Colorado? My bf lived there for a while he likes it there I would like to visit at dinner point!

Colorado is amazing. A great place to visit! Lot's to do both in the city and in the mountains. I live in a suburb of Denver.

My daughter is almost 4. Like you I assume, we wanted our children to be closer in age but we just can't get pregnant again. I have pretty wacky hormones (which I didn't when I had DD) so I never know what might be a symptom and what is just my body going haywire. This was my first cycle using injectables to grow follicles but I ovulated on my own. Correction: I only grew follicle. singular :growlmad: None of that should affect my luteal phase but who knows?

Let me know what happens in the next few days. Fingers crossed for you!

Yes I would've liked them to be closer in age. But it just hasn't happened. I will keep my fifers crossed for you as well doll!

I just found this online at:
https://www.twoweekwait.com/ttc-advice/some-good-info-on-hpt-false-negatives

Very interesting. I have read a ton about ttc and pregnancy but have never heard of implantation happening this late...

in 10 percent of pregnant women, the embryo does not implant until after the first day of the missed period, according to Dr. Wilcox's findings. Using urine tests to measure hCG concentrations in 136 normal early pregnancies during a study of possible environmental causes of early pregnancy loss, Wilcox found that even as late as a week after the missed period, 3 percent of pregnancies still hadn't implanted.

"Until implantation, it doesn't matter how sensitive the test is," Wilcox says. "You can't detect the pregnancy before it's producing the stuff that you're measuring, which is hCG."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->