going on a diet

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
After my initial post baby weight loss I only had a stone of baby weight to lose. Now 4 weeks on I am sure I have started gaining. I am always hungry. And eating loads of chocolate. Eg I could easily eat 200g bar a day. I can't stop. I'm a big girl already.

What type of diet is good to bf and lpse weight

Stalking!!

I, as my mother likes to say, am solidly built. The weight fell of after dd1 who was ff, now all I want to do is eat! Somehow apples are not the same as dairy milk.

I might ask the tesco delivery man to withhold any bad food at the door. My will power is missing.

weight watchers or slimming world for breast feeding are both good

I've been counting calories with MyFitnessPal and have lost 19 pounds in 37 days. Working out too and it's not affected my supply at all.

I've been counting calories with MyFitnessPal and have lost 19 pounds in 37 days. Working out too and it's not affected my supply at all.

What calorie intake are you limiting yourself to on fitness pal?

I am on it and having 1800 calories a day, my supply seems fine but lo hasn't done a pop for 4 days.. Normally at least 2 a day.. Not sure whether it's unrelated or it's me:/
The weight loss is really slow so far...

In terms of motivating myself I do fine counting calories really helps me focus. I always allow a treat into my calorie intake, only been walking so far as my exercise but plan on getting back to the gym this Friday when my membership starts up again xx

Love weight watchers when I have the will power to stick to it ;)

My appetite is also crazy.. And my baby is 3 months and my hunger is not slowing down at all. I initially lost all baby weight 2 weeks pp.. But now I have gained 5lbs... Dr said some women just gain weight while breastfeeding due to there body thinking it needs t retain extra fat for milk. Guess I am one of the lucky ones :growlmad:

What calorie intake are you limiting yourself to on fitness pal?

I am on it and having 1800 calories a day, my supply seems fine but lo hasn't done a pop for 4 days.. Normally at least 2 a day.. Not sure whether it's unrelated or it's me:/
The weight loss is really slow so far...

In terms of motivating myself I do fine counting calories really helps me focus. I always allow a treat into my calorie intake, only been walking so far as my exercise but plan on getting back to the gym this Friday when my membership starts up again xx

1600 calories and then I never use my workout calories.

I'm doing slimming world,just started back last week. I'm 2st 2lbs from my target and in my first week lost 8lbs.quite excessive, but my supply is still great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->