Going out with the pram in snow

weebubbles

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone take their baby out in the pram in the snow? It is snowing here but I need out the house. I am going mental being stuck in doors

Yep - We just took ours out in 4-5 inches on the ground. It stood up to it well and wasn't too bad to push. Hard work though I warn you....hubby was sweating lol

I'm hoping not to have to, and there isn't much snow in London so fingers crossed it'll stay that way because I also hate being stuck indoors. tbh, it's ice that scares me more than snow.

I wore Theakston yesterday and just was very careful and made sure OH was close enough to grab as it was very icy. Not sure the pram would work!

We have loads of snow, we didn't think the pram would be any good so OH wore Ruby.

We went out but I live at the top of a very big hill. Walking to the shop the pram was brilliant - stopped OH falling over loads! however coming up around the very steep corner we decided to walk on the road rather than the pavement as it was less icy. Within ten seconds both of us were on our knees to stop pram sliding!! hasn't put us off though

We took our buggy out this morning to the market (yes, with Andrew too, we weren't just using it to carry stuff). Snow was about 1 inch going, 2 inches coming back and we looked like snowmen!

we do but i have a big three wheeler which is pretty good for this weather. i had no problems.

We had Charlotte out in it today and had no probs, but it's a 3 wheeler and built for that kind of thing x

I've been out in it lots and actually find it easier to walk in the snow/ice holding onto the pram than without it! its quite nice having something to grip hold of to keep my balance.

We were out last night and today, and had no problems at all. Again though, got a 3-wheeler which handled the conditions very well.

we went out too and it was fine, although like some others we have a 3 wheeler with great big chunky wheels, so should be pretty good in this weather. locking the wheel definatly helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->