going over due 2nd time?

vic161209

Reaction score
hi just wondering what mommys who have had 2 or more babies have experienced. my dd was 10days overdue and 8lbs, im worried ill go over due again (maily as it will stop me from homebirthing) and also a bit scared 2nd babies are larger!

if you've had one baby over due, were u over due with other pregnancies?

have your babies got bigger each time?

thanks in advance :flower:

I was overdue with ds and had to be induced at 41+6. I'm currently 1 day overdue this time and hoping to god I don't go as long overdue... I'm seriously struggling now (especially with SPD & a 20 month old) and I do not want to be induced again! DS was 9lb2 but at my growth scan a few weeks ago they estimated this one would be more like 7lb!!!! But we'll see!!!!

I had DS at 42 weeks, he was induced and 9lb 15oz. He didn't seem to grow in the last 3 weeks- growth scan and fundal height didn't change, and I didn't feel like he got any bigger.
DD was born at 41 weeks, I went into labour spontaneously and she was 8lbs. She kept growing right to the end. Even if I had her at the same gestation as DS she would likely still have been a lb and a half lighter :)

Was induced at 41+5 with my first weighing 7lbs 12oz and Just had my DD2 at 40+3 weighing 7lbs 9oz and that happened spontaneously xx

DD was induced at 42 weeks, born at 42+4, and weighed 10lbs 10oz

DS1 was induced at 42 weeks, born at 42+1, and weighed 10lbs 1oz

DS2 - water broke at 41+2, no progression so induced much later that same day, born at 41+3, and weighed 11lbs 0.7oz

Alice I hope this time it goes smoother for you Hun.

Alice I hope this time it goes smoother for you Hun.

lol thanks.

Well my due date is 27th June, and my DD's First Holy Communion is 13th July (so 2 weeks 2 days after my due date) so I really really hope this child isn't as late as my first two lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->