Going overboard? ??

Bonnie1990

Mom & Grandma
Reaction score
So, it is only our first month TTC and timing wise we are really hoping for a BFP this month. I am healthy but overweight. No known fertility issues other than now I am 39. I'm a little concerned becuase I did have an IUD for 8 years but always regular cycles. So I have started BBT and OPK. Planning fertile days. My DB kind of chuckled when I told him about the OPK.
Am I doing too much too soon? Are these steps I should save for later (except bbt-the more data the better.) :blush:

not at all, I got a cbfm and used it right from the start, no point in mucking about good luck x:thumbup:

So, it is only our first month TTC and timing wise we are really hoping for a BFP this month. I am healthy but overweight. No known fertility issues other than now I am 39. I'm a little concerned becuase I did have an IUD for 8 years but always regular cycles. So I have started BBT and OPK. Planning fertile days. My DB kind of chuckled when I told him about the OPK.
Am I doing too much too soon? Are these steps I should save for later (except bbt-the more data the better.) :blush:

I don't think you are going overboard. Conception rates are improved when you time sex correctly.

I don't know about you, but when we started all this, I found out how little my husband really knew. :haha: Maybe your DB doesn't realize how short the egg's life/fertile window really is.

Maybe your DB doesn't realize how short the egg's life/fertile window really is.

Thanks-that is a real possibility i had not considered. He has 3 kids with his x, but i know there were also MC's, I just dont think issues with conception. I will have to see if he is up to discussing it!

:headspin:

You're taking good measures, but remember to keep the fun in there :)
Fingers crossed for you! If it doesn't happen straight away dont lose heart, there are lots of great ladies on here who will give lots of encouragement. I just turned 40 and we are on cycle 10, but the ladies keep me going with a smile :)

No not at all, there are a lot of things i just don't tell my dh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->