Going through a phantom pregnancy or going mad?

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
Ok, I have an 18 month old little boy who is the light of my life! I went on the implant after having Jack but had to have it removed due to continuous bleeding and stomach pain. I then had to wait till my cycle got back to normal which took a fair while.
I then started the pill Yasmin. I had the full 21 days then was advised to start the new strip straight away rather than start the 7 pill free days, due to having a slight stomach upset a few days before I was due to start the 7 pill free days.
Iam now 2 days away from ending the current strip and I am CONVINCED I am pregnant. I am feeling a lot of symptoms that I experienced whilst pregnant with Jack.

1. I am tired all the time and have no energy
2. I feel sick all the time
3. Craving plain pasta
4. Feeling a heavines/ tugging feeling in my uteres
5. Feeling flutters
6. I FEEL pregnant
7. Uncomfortable feeling when I lie on my stomach

But... I have done a pregnancy test and it came back negative.. Am I going crazy?

Forgot to say. My last period ended on the 29th November. I have not had a bleed since.
Please help!!

Slight development... yesterday evening I had some spotting of kind of a bright pink/red blood. Implantation?

Ok even if there was a baby there probably isnt now as Jack just jumped on my stomach!

if your test was neg id say you are not pregnent......i used to get pregnancy symptoms from time to time when on the implant. x

After I had my implant removed I was convinced I was pregnant too, got my hopes up, then had spotting and got even more exceed thinking I plant bleed, then a few days later had (sorry if TMI) old blood in my knickers, enough to have to wear a pad, thought body having a clear out, but then AF hit 5 days after :-(

Hope it is for you, but if test is negative...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->