Going to be another stupidly long cycle or........?

fluffy

Mum to 1
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am currently on cd 75 :growlmad: my last cycle was 72 days and before that 50 something, this time though i have symptoms of pg or at least maybe!!!! Very heavy and larger boobs (normally i am as flat as a pancake!) did have some cramps and honestly thought AF was here but it was just a lot of cm. As i dont temp or do opks im not even sure i definately ov but whenever i had what even vaughly looked like ewcm we bd

What do you think i want to test but am chicken :dohh: and i am aware that we are so desperate for a baby we let our minds play tricks on us!

Anyone else feel the same?

Hi Fluffy, I totally know how you feel and it's soooo easy to syptom spot but if you don't :test: you won't know!!! I've had long cycles too - 42 days, 120 days and currently CD34 with no ovulation yet (I know because I temp!). It's frustrating beyond belief!! You do say you feel different though....test, test, test!! Fingers crossed for a :bfp: and lots of :dust: being sent your way!!!

Oh bless! Thanks for replying how annoying are erratic cycles....120 days, wow!!!! we have been trying for a year now but have only had 5 cycles!!! still could be worse i suppose!!! I think i will test at the weekend if i still havent come on, as you say if i dont test i wont know!
How about you, have you been trying long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"